Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hoping turbo fixes the autonomy system for wicked whims, I delete every male character in a world when I make a new save because NPCS can just ask any other NPC for sex and theyll always agree, I dont even have always accept on, shit doesnt make sense. Everyone cheats on their spouse and they dont even have the traits for that and it's annoying

Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
Hoping turbo fixes the autonomy system for wicked whims, I delete every male character in a world when I make a new save because NPCS can just ask any other NPC for sex and theyll always agree, I dont even have always accept on, shit doesnt make sense. Everyone cheats on their spouse and they dont even have the traits for that and it's annoying
Sex Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Turn Relationship Awareness on (should fix your cheating problem)
Sex Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Turn Gender Specific door switch on (Sort of sounds like by your comment about deleting evey Male npc you don't want to see Male/Male stuff that should fix that if that was the problem)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Sex Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Turn Relationship Awareness on (should fix your cheating problem)
Sex Settings/Autonomy Awareness/Turn Gender Specific door switch on (Sort of sounds like by your comment about deleting evey Male npc you don't want to see Male/Male stuff that should fix that if that was the problem)
Nah, I dont care about Male/Male stuff tbh, doesnt effect me at all, I just wanna build a Harem effectively LMAO, one that wont cheat at all, but all the other sims can get significant others and build families and shit, I just want my harem to remain untouched, and I want their relationships to remain faithful, unless they have non committal of course

Reactions: BullwinkleJMoose

bimbofication

Jul 2, 2019
hi! does anyone have stuff from xxxsimtacion?almost all their stuff is patreon exclusive so it's really hard to get your hands on..
thanks anyways !

Reactions: bunnyboy6

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
MiljaMaison's one of the patreon stuff looks very simillar to one of the hephaestionsims's stuff.
tumblr_7fa86554582122ad411a987fc746e41f_56f3fb3d_1280.png tumblr_ddc45725764c8ee91d5c5f1ab1ddf17e_a12f8f7c_500.png hephaestion's has even pillow strings. :LUL:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Nah, I dont care about Male/Male stuff tbh, doesnt effect me at all, I just wanna build a Harem effectively LMAO, one that wont cheat at all, but all the other sims can get significant others and build families and shit, I just want my harem to remain untouched, and I want their relationships to remain faithful, unless they have non committal of course
The best way to do what you suggest is to use Nisa's Wicked Perversions and have them all become dolls. Unfortunately, they would all have to live with you in that case. That being said, it allows you to determine whether or not your girls are allowed to do the nasty with anyone else.

Like you, I've had major problems with WW autonomy system. It just doesn't fucking work. I don't remember which mod, whether WW or Nisa's has a "sexually abstinent" trait which I almost always end up giving the male sims in order to prevent just what you said. I don't want NPC's banging my sims! Also, I make sure my sim at least gets a first kiss, and makes them his girlfriend. (I give him the polyamory trait so he can have more than one gf...) This seems to help somewhat in lieu of Nisa's, but it isn't perfect. I feel your pain lol. Perhaps what we really need is a "faithful" trait or something?

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention. If you disable always accept in WW, is helps. But then that creates other issues like your sim not being able to invite others to the mix even if they are your sims GF... Kinda sucks... lol.

Last edited:

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Omg hi again! On top of the slox new room cc I am also looking for agressivekitty new august cc her cc is quite amazing but shes doesn't make free cc anymore just patreon exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes