Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Hey! Anyobdy got the new lip presets obscurus just released?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
by all the gods...

sorry, let me broke that link...

do not go in that website without antivirus, its insanely dangerous.. no joke. some serious shit virus around almost destroy my pc.

sorry, dont go in there if you not well protected, i m serious.

website was cool, but some serious shit right now.

i still appreciate if someone could find my favorite sims back :(.. just... seriously avoid going in that website if you can.

black list it.
Oh yeah. I got a virus from that website years ago even with my antivirus. It was so hard to remove. Sometimes instead of downloading a .package file you download an .exe one and it doesn't matter if you open it or not, the virus is already there. My browser was throwing pop-ups left and right.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Guess HMB is getting her Karma someone is selling and passing of her LA City Build as their own on this website: They made a few changes like changing the Louis Vuitton store to Chanel...etc :LOL:
summary : hell Chinese made imitations and claimed as her own.
That one saids "My weibo friends believed me and fight with those guys who was bashing me*tears*"
Yuck! I don't understand why they fight for it.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Some of the content/updates are easily found on and the wicked whims page has lotes of useful links like Nisa / Basement Drugs etc.

You do have to create an account though to download shit.

FireSplitter

Mar 27, 2020
Hi, got a question about NWP. Using the Call Center loot trait and registering as a prostitute you receive calls from clients. In the past this also worked while already having a client. He would just join in if animation was available. With the recent updates you will receive a call only if no other clients are present, or you manually go and accept additional client. And for the next intercourse you have to accept additional client again.

Is there a setting that I have missed or this is how it works now (maybe bug?)?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
There is a NEW folder with her content on ... maybe that has what you want?
hey does anyone have any new slephora stuff like the spice palette or yes daddy gloss collection?
Just in case VK is acting twitchy, you can get to the main page ; select 'show all 128 albums' and you will find the Slephora folder in there.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oh yeah. I got a virus from that website years ago even with my antivirus. It was so hard to remove. Sometimes instead of downloading a .package file you download an .exe one and it doesn't matter if you open it or not, the virus is already there. My browser was throwing pop-ups left and right.
That is one reason I will not use Windows to surf the internet. It is too easy to get a virus or other malware. Using a Linux Live CD in a virtual machine can give you peace of mind when searching for content in treacherous territory.
do not go in that website without antivirus
I get content from that site all the time, using aforementioned workaround. =D I will consider posting a tutorial in the 'sims 4 tutorial' thread one of these days.

Reactions: Belondin

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Anybody got the CC that isn't included in the CC sharefile and MilaMaison gives links to patreon for in the READ ME doc?
Patreon objects by Pacosims
Patreon object by Viviansims
Patreon objects by Slox - this one especially as it's the cool furniture
Anyone looking...
You can find it all on the Index of Booty as it's all older stuff on there :)
for example:

Reactions: DarkDream34
D

Deleted member 2795232

Some of the content/updates are easily found on and the wicked whims page has lotes of useful links like Nisa / Basement Drugs etc.

You do have to create an account though to download shit.

I think many of you know, but for the new ones:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone DL this Coolspear Mod for me from Simsasylum called Ancient Bloodline is Demigod or does anyone have the mod? I signed up using two different E-mails but they still won't send me a confirmation E-mail :rolleyes:

It's near the middle of the page

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hoping turbo fixes the autonomy system for wicked whims, I delete every male character in a world when I make a new save because NPCS can just ask any other NPC for sex and theyll always agree, I dont even have always accept on, shit doesnt make sense. Everyone cheats on their spouse and they dont even have the traits for that and it's annoying
Unfortunately this is intentional, what I mean to say is the autonomy is designed in such a way that sex is more likely to happen which works well if you just want to see sex peppered in while playing normally but it comes at the cost of stories "naturally" happening. You can of course disable certain things as others have said but at the end of the day if two sims are allowed they will have sex with little to no relationship requirements despite being told otherwise.

For the probably 3 of you that have actually tried the porcelain doll lifestate, what does claiming them do? I've never used nisas mod so I'm going off what little I've read but is it supposed to work similar to her "doll" system in that whatever you claim will always accept sex from the owner or is that even how nisas works?

vlonerari

Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone DL this Coolspear Mod for me from Simsasylum called Ancient Bloodline is Demigod or does anyone have the mod? I signed up using two different E-mails but they still won't send me a confirmation E-mail :rolleyes:

It's near the middle of the page

Reactions: beastbybay

Loulou42530

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
EveV7 is now available :
I don't know what is the Bimbo mode. Does anyone have an idea ? And have a download link as well ? :)

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes