Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The best way to do what you suggest is to use Nisa's Wicked Perversions and have them all become dolls. Unfortunately, they would all have to live with you in that case. That being said, it allows you to determine whether or not your girls are allowed to do the nasty with anyone else.

Like you, I've had major problems with WW autonomy system. It just doesn't fucking work. I don't remember which mod, whether WW or Nisa's has a "sexually abstinent" trait which I almost always end up giving the male sims in order to prevent just what you said. I don't want NPC's banging my sims! Also, I make sure my sim at least gets a first kiss, and makes them his girlfriend. (I give him the polyamory trait so he can have more than one gf...) This seems to help somewhat in lieu of Nisa's, but it isn't perfect. I feel your pain lol. Perhaps what we really need is a "faithful" trait or something?

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention. If you disable always accept in WW, is helps. But then that creates other issues like your sim not being able to invite others to the mix even if they are your sims GF... Kinda sucks... lol.
It should work differently now - and better. AFAIK, Turbo changed "polyamory" and now there are two customizable traits (no longer reward traits): polyamory and adulterer. If the GFs in the harem have polyamory and NOT adulterer, they should only ask/accept sex from the person(s) they are in a relationship with.
SO LONG as the settings has it to where relationships matter for autonomy.

The best thing to do with the harem set up is assure that each girl and guy has polyamory, make sure there's a high romantic score between him and all girls and all girls to each other. The polyamory will allow each to be girlfriends to each other and gf/bf to him. Then even with Always Accept turned off, any of the other girls you invite to the animations should be willing to accept.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
For anyone familiar with the "hoe it up" by Sacrificial Mods: if in play, does it only allow services to be done by a played sim is the prostitute?

I can see that you can tell a townie NPC to "Enable Autonomous Prostitution" which causes them to "dance and strut" to attract attention; but I cannot seem to figure out how to then interact with a playable Sim to buy services by my playable Sim nor do I see other NPC Sims buying services.

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any Savage-Sims patreon goodies and are willing to share? She never releases anything to the public smh. It would be greatly appreciated!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
i was just about to say this. i dont get why they couldnt have used poseplayer, some alpha cc, and a good ass background to showcase the cc instead of this lmfao :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, it looks like they used "Artbreeder" to make the fake look more real.

Reactions: xxXXxxxn
Feb 27, 2020
Nah, I dont care about Male/Male stuff tbh, doesnt effect me at all, I just wanna build a Harem effectively LMAO, one that wont cheat at all, but all the other sims can get significant others and build families and shit, I just want my harem to remain untouched, and I want their relationships to remain faithful, unless they have non committal of course
Make sure faithful sims do not have any romantic traits or aspirations and I mean none to keep them from flirting that should keep WW from kicking in. The harem ones do the opposite and make them polyamorous. It's a WW trait you can give. Player trait helps too so if a faithful fucks with a poly harem member no one gets jelly

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh god, i lost my favorite sim ever..

please someone help me, i can't find her anymore :(

here the max info i can give, i hope someone can help :

- she is from the russain website "http / sims - new my1 ru"
- her name is in russian (symbol), but ingame , she is named "T"
- she is pale and have long black hair
- she is wearing a long black dress
- she look kind of gothic style

i checked the website again (the 6K+ models presented), but couldn't find her anymore, but many model have lost their pictures soo i can't recognize her by the name (its in russian and no idea how the symbol look anymore), i forget who created her.

i hope someone can help , its really my favorite sims of all time :O

i thougth i posted a link to her in this thread here in F95, but i can't find that post anymore either... (almost 900 pages, soo my eyes probably died in the way)

i hope someone can help :/, she is usually shared with "model + tray + CC", wich is super cool (like every sims from that russian website, wich is cool)

HELP ! *start beatles sing*

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
by all the gods...

sorry, let me broke that link...

do not go in that website without antivirus, its insanely dangerous.. no joke. some serious shit virus around almost destroy my pc.

sorry, dont go in there if you not well protected, i m serious.

website was cool, but some serious shit right now.

i still appreciate if someone could find my favorite sims back :(.. just... seriously avoid going in that website if you can.

black list it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes