Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
Is there a way to make the Desire system in WW similar to KinkyWorld? KW was a lot more organic. If I recall right, you could get a married sim aroused enough to cheat. In WW I would have to turn off the setting that makes them stay Faithful or make the playable Sim sexually alluring plus more successful at romantic interactions. Most of the time sims don't ask for sex unless I'm in a public space doing Solo and a random one joins in. Any tweaks I should know about to do with the settings?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a way to make the Desire system in WW similar to KinkyWorld? KW was a lot more organic. If I recall right, you could get a married sim aroused enough to cheat. In WW I would have to turn off the setting that makes them stay Faithful or make the playable Sim sexually alluring plus more successful at romantic interactions. Most of the time sims don't ask for sex unless I'm in a public space doing Solo and a random one joins in. Any tweaks I should know about to do with the settings?
Click on the sim you think should "cheat" on their partner (either with you or with another).
On the pie menu - select WW, then Customization. Give Wicked Whims trait "Adulterer"

This allows individual sims that you feel should (or you want to) cheat, but not universally across all sims (which is what happens if you turn that toggle off in the Settings).

If you are attractive in their eyes, have a good reputation, celebrity status, nice conversation with them etc. They will solicit once you add that trait.

NOTE _ this will not remove the jealous response from their mate; unless that mate has the Polyamory wicked trait (given to them via the same approach); or the cheater has "player" aspiration award or non-committal CAS-trait.

BudzBunny

Mar 1, 2020
Anybody willing to share KingBlackCinemas skins (not the ones for $1 already subscribed for those.)

Last edited:

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone DL this Coolspear Mod for me from Simsasylum called Ancient Bloodline is Demigod or does anyone have the mod? I signed up using two different E-mails but they still won't send me a confirmation E-mail :rolleyes:

It's near the middle of the page
Coolspear retired earlier this year (May?)...he is no longer updating his mods. I'd be careful using them as they may cause LE's

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
That is one reason I will not use Windows to surf the internet. It is too easy to get a virus or other malware. Using a Linux Live CD in a virtual machine can give you peace of mind when searching for content in treacherous territory.
I get content from that site all the time, using aforementioned workaround. =D I will consider posting a tutorial in the 'sims 4 tutorial' thread one of these days.
I got a better antivirus and I use adblockers left and right I am also very careful about what I click. That has helped me big time so now I can visit the website without problem... I just prefer not to. Trust no bitch.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Is there Anyone ever used ? How is it?
They look simillar to thisisthem skins.
But I've never heard from a person who used them.

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, quick question, is there anything equivalent to this thread or megafolder for the sims 3? I have already tried searching on this site but could not find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes