Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I remember a while back when they released some Star Wars themed costumes in CAS. I downloaded a mod to hide them as fast as humanly possible.

This feels like Katy Perry Sweet Treats all over again aka a cash grab.
What the hell does Katy Perry has to do with The Sims 3 and what the hell does Star Wars has to do with The Sims 4.

I am tired.

tumblr_oacbdj1ehg1qe70u4o1_250.gif

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
I hadn't really posted anything yet as I am mostly a lurker looking for mods (I can't really contribute to anything right now); but I have to question why Star Wars. Seems not many simmers want a Star Wars game pack. I don't care about the movies and you can do whatever you want in the game, it's just the fact that they decided on Star Wars when people been asking other things and improved features for years that puzzles me.

Still waiting for werewolves, story progress and being able to form bands. I want a Werewolves vs Vampires battle of the bands rock n' roll style.

D

Deleted member 2722902

I really wish people would stop with the whole, "oh it's woke" BS, you're just pissy that the hero wasn't a man. It really is just a childish reaction to something that doesn't fit your personal world view, which is often informed by underlying bigotry.
Sorry, but you are doing exactly what he said, it is not possible anymore has an argument without having to attack because you don't agree with him. Please you are an intelligence person, look at just you did.
I sign this board thinking that I could have a place not to discuss bi-polarization ( you are with me or against me) .
I am ending here because I think this is a board about SIM4 and not political or activism place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I saw the reveal LIVE on Gamescom. The likes took a nosedive the moment Sims 4: 'Shill Wars - Prison of Batuu' was announced. I almost spit out my morning coffee in laughter when I saw the number of dislikes on the trailer. That GP will FLOP just as bad as 'Solo - A Star Wars story' .... I predict more complaints for EA to address than the number of missing skintones! Now is the time to make popcorn and enjoy the scat-show! <facepalm>
There are more dislikes than anything in this trailer

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
You know, as stupid the Katy Perry expansion was, at least gave us plenty of objects to decorate and outfits. I actually really enjoyed using that candy stuff in the singer career, so in that way it didn't feel out of place in the Sims's universe. This Star Wars BS on the other hand... If it was already forced and out of place with the costumes and objects (like Baby Yoda toy) that EA was crapping out for years, imagine an entire expansion. I'd say I'm disappointed, but since its inception Sims 4 has been a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes