Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Wild how many mods broke with the new patch. I'm glad I've downloaded everything I needed cause it takes way too long to update my game and update all my mods, having a 100gb mods folder and all.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well Rip yiff then it seems, it served well.

about the update im happy that you can make any world a vacation world and there's no need to move your family everytime.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Wow, this one is so old it's practically a legacy bug. What's it been, like three or four years of this bug? End of an era

View attachment 894287
That's alright... We have a new bug that will probably take it's place. One they created with the last update that they neglected to fix.... Widows and doors mirror reflections are busted. Oh yeah, they have a big thread on the EA sight, and they are well aware of it. But as usual, when they fix something, they bust something else. Kind of a "tradition" with EA lol.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Kiarasims4mods says her traits are broken. Here are the ones she has updated so far (only 5):
DL:

Also, RAVASHEEN has a new mod/cc out. Play chess on PC or tablet! Please read the info as it replaces Blicblock.
DL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes