Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandMeDowns

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, a 660p :) Works great! Can highly recommend this to others, that are running 40GB+ of mods. My load times are down to as if I was just running the game all vanilla on my "old" hybrid drive.
I bought a 1TB Samsung 960 Pro a while back, and I can wholeheartedly recommend switching to an NVMe drive - it's easily 4 times faster than my old Samsung SSD!
See, that's why I'm so focused on watching the price of them. I have a Samsung 850 Pro from a few years back, but quite quickly became interested in m.2 drives. If I had a crap ton of money maybe I would buy the 970 EvoPlus, but while on a budget, it seems to make the most sense to get one the Intel ones, which really is well worth it. I want it to replace my previous Samsung as my bootdrive, so to me it makes the most sense to get either 1 or 2 TB depending on possible sales coming up.

Thanks for the input guys. Hopefully others can benefit from it, so we didn't clutter up the thread completely pointlessly :)

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
anybody know there is a nude lot trait? tired of manually making people nude.
If you have WW, you're good to go. While in game, look under Decor/Paintings. There are tuning signs for designating a lot as nudity permitted or forbidden. According to your sim's traits and your WW settings, sims may partially or fully undress automatically. Also available is companion signage allowing or not allowing sex on the lot.

For decor purposes, choose between signs that are visible or invisible. If you select invisible, not to worry; whenever you are in build mode the signs are right there, easy to see, totally visible for easy re-position or removal .

When you return to play they can't be seen but work perfectly; but even in the visible mode they are not ugly/intrusive and add a naughty vibe to bars, locker rooms, and clubs. Hope this helps.

HandMeDowns

Oct 29, 2017
I removed TMEX- clean UI and that got rid of the "green" for me.
Did you see that that one was updated after the latest patch? Could you possibly be using the old one? I've never personally used it, but I've been keeping tabs on the updates and I saw that one mentioned a bit. Just checking, in case you weren't aware.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Did you see that that one was updated after the latest patch? Could you possibly be using the old one? I've never personally used it, but I've been keeping tabs on the updates and I saw that one mentioned a bit. Just checking, in case you weren't aware.
I'm quite sure there's nothing wrong with Clean UI... I use it and it works just fine. Unfortunately, TM doesn't zip his files so there is no real way of knowing how old the file is. One reason I hate downloading .package files. The creation date defaults to the current date. So it could be two years old and you'd never know it.. Ah well....

Reactions: Panthera

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
DaniShayFuller - I grabbed MrBASins lot from LoversLab - you can grab the tray files if you want, just go to their site and download. However, I already did that and grabbed the 3 CC items in there for you. Its not what we're looking for but eh, free stuff.

Ill keep an eye out for the Corner Seating and Bar - will upload here if someone hooks us up.

Last edited:

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
I found what my issue was, the No CC Wrench mod from S4S and MTS were both outdated, and the one I used was at MTS but is no longer there. I took that one out, and it worked again. The S4S one from Island EP was also causing an issue when I tried it. So if you use that mod, get the updated one over at MTS.

ETA: Also I meant to ask, is the Sim National Bank Bills mod working after the patch, and does it need Sim National Bank to work? And is that mod working after the patch as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes