Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey there!
In order to help out new users who ask which animation packages are recommended, I created a strawpoll for every animator. You can vote if you want any of the animators in the list (vote is 1 to 10).
Thanks to taped_up_cd for the suggestion.

A. Trois: < >
Amra72: < >
Anarcis: < >
Azmodan22: < >
Chimochicchi: < >
E404P: < >
Lifeline: < >
Lupobianco: < >
Mike24: < >
Motherlode: < >
oOOLalaWorld: < >
SalarmoJ: < >
TLayer: < >
wild_guy: < >
YrSa: < >
Zorak: < >

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I see in your picture that you have a "Merged" folder. Are there any old mods in there that may cause it? Try the 50/50 method to narrow down the mod that's causing it (if it's a mod and not a vanilla issue).
I decided to just take that character on to a new save as it seems not to happen on any other file, and it's not occured yet. If it does then i may do that, cheers anyway mate.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Anyone have any problems with using Andrew's Teleporter? As soon as I teleport a sim, a MCCC log error pops up then when you tell the sim to stop posing they start freezing in place not moving until you reset the sim. This all started after the latest patch, I thought it has something to do with Basemental's Mods. Here's what the error report looks like

[Sep-11-2019 17:20:15]Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 679, in inject_remove_sim_info
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1038, in remove_sim_info
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_zone_running'

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Hey there!
In order to help out new users who ask which animation packages are recommended, I created a strawpoll for every animator. You can vote if you want any of the animators in the list (vote is 1 to 10).
Thanks to taped_up_cd for the suggestion.

A. Trois: < >
Amra72: < >
Anarcis: < >
Azmodan22: < >
Chimochicchi: < >
E404P: < >
Lifeline: < >
Lupobianco: < >
Mike24: < >
Motherlode: < >
oOOLalaWorld: < >
SalarmoJ: < >
TLayer: < >
wild_guy: < >
YrSa: < >
Zorak: < >
Zorak has such low ratings... In my opinion, he has the best slow BJ animations.

• Love
Reactions: RandomTroll777

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
Every Zorak animation I've seen has been stiff as a board, like mannequins on wheels.
Look at his BJ animations on the sofa or desk, there is also a good one on the floor. Yes, his vag/anal animations are bad, but the BJ animations are simply the best.

At the same time, the majority of the works of the animator who took first place (e404p) seem to me twitchy, sharp and not natural.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Look at his BJ animations on the sofa or desk, there is also a good one on the floor. Yes, his vag/anal animations are bad, but the BJ animations are simply the best.

At the same time, the majority of the works of the animator who took first place (e404p) seem to me twitchy, sharp and not natural.
Don't look at Mike's CL animations then if you don't like it unnatural.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I do not understand you. I consider Mike's animation one of the best (but as for me, Mike’s BJ animations aren’t very good, but the rest of the anims are of the highest level).
I agree completely. Amra72 and Mike24 may not have the most original animations, but they're some of the smoothest and least "stiff". IMHO, Motherlode has a better balance of quality vs. creativity. Zorak has some cool ideas, but his animations look as though he purposely turned off IK in Blender.

That said, I'm into pretty vanilla stuff - I don't think I've ever used an YrSa animation, for example - so I'm very biased. There's too much face fucking and not nearly enough pussy eating :cool:

oneybh

Apr 19, 2018
I'm sorry if it's posted already but If anyone can provide me with Codex or Patch for 1.55 Version. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes