Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any mods i need to update before i play with the new game pack?
That's a loaded question. We don't know what mods you use... so you may want to visit your Mod Author's pages to see if they have posted updates.

From what I have been reading. "Making Magic Realm of Magic" didn't have any code updates, and won't reset your "turn off script mods" setting. If you are up to date with the latest patch (PC 1.55.105.1020 / Mac 1.55.105.1220 ) you should be good to go.

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
hey quick question about the First person camera, is there a way to turn off the auto adjusting? it gets annoying to have to keep moving my mouse ever ohh slightly to stare at something i want to. is there a mode to fix this, or something i can do in my game files? please anyone know?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
hey quick question about the First person camera, is there a way to turn off the auto adjusting? it gets annoying to have to keep moving my mouse ever ohh slightly to stare at something i want to. is there a mode to fix this, or something i can do in my game files? please anyone know?
You mean the way it swings around as your sim moves their head? Not that I'm aware of. You are seeing through their eyes, after all.

Reactions: The_Shaster

Ailias

May 12, 2019
Thank you for feedback, also I can whine about one issue that bugged me - after some update of WW all my ticks and unticks in animations reset. and I had to set it up and customize anew. that was really a pain in the ...
why that happened?

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone have lip presets by Obscurus? Someone here is a leaker for them, but I haven't seen them in a while. :cry:

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
  • Cmars pointy ears for all ages mod
  • Tmex cheat control mod
  • Teanmoons dark loading screens / darker world select
These are the only mods I've found that were breaking my game. They haven't been updated yet. Basemental was broken but the update is a page or so back.

Ailias

May 12, 2019
I'd like to share useful report to spare someone's nerves and time
Paulson's NPCC_Retail mod has to be removed if you want to load any saved game lot

Reactions: GhostCanuck

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
  • Cmars pointy ears for all ages mod
  • Tmex cheat control mod
  • Teanmoons dark loading screens / darker world select
These are the only mods I've found that were breaking my game. They haven't been updated yet. Basemental was broken but the update is a page or so back.
If you're refering to TMex Cheat Console, you can remove it. It's no longer needed and won't be updated. I guess EA decided to fix their fuck up for a change. The console works fine without it now.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
If you're refering to TMex Cheat Console, you can remove it. It's no longer needed and won't be updated. I guess EA decided to fix their fuck up for a change. The console works fine without it now.
Yeah I can't even remember downloading it, or even looking for it, so for a problem to be caused by a mod I don't use was annoying.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So guys i have an issue that i just can't seem to solve. Im having an issue where, say if i jog then when my sim is done i immediately go to CAS the game crashes, same if i get out of the shower. I have no idea what could cause this, i tested a few saves back and it doesn't seem to happen but i reverted all changes to mods since that save and it still occurs. I've updated my game and all mods to current version and i just cant work out what is causing this, tried taking out many mods, still occurs.

I just cant work out what would cause this, it doesn't seem to occur on other characters, even characters ive played way longer.

Im not getting LE's either, just a crash as i go into CAS.

Ill attach a pic of my mod folders, the ones in folders are script (not all but most)

Any insight is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes