Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Motherlode is good, but needs to learn to finish their existing animations. It's been 2 years and pronebone for the bed still has no climax. Hell they haven't even finished the threesome animations on the bed they're just 1 stage still! Quit making so many new ones and focus on finsihing existing ones. How the hell can people be OK with that? Eventually there will be so many unfinished animations you will have to mix them to make it looks like they're all the same animations. Ridiculous.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Any updates on Flerb's Automatic Beards since the last update?
From Flerb:

Sep 13 at 8:55pm
I'm back. Sort of.

Vacation was great!! The weeks after not so much. A good friend of mine passed away from cancer and some other crummy things happened as well. Plus I'm back to work. In short I haven't thought about the sims for a few weeks and it's been extremely difficult to focus on anything. In fact I had no idea there was a new game pack until today! Of course I see that it broke my mods lol. Well sometime this next week I'll dig in and see what I can do. Adulting isn't easy...

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
Last update was 9/7/19, so just a few days ago, and it says due to some overlay issues. If you're suspecting it's that one, that's the culprit, maybe a swift re-download couldn't hurt. Also the mod itself can't be more than a few months old, but I don't know the actual details of what it takes to make it work, so you could be very correct in your logic. Link:

Did you mean to reply to MickCasanova instead of me, cause I'm a little confused...
Thank you! I actually didn't have the latest version and now I do and Clean UI is working perfectly for me.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Nisa also released 2 Tutorial posts:

• Nisa’s Scaly Legs Auto Applicator Tutorial for CC mermaid tails!
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Nisa’s Body Details Auto Applicator Tutorial for CC Mod Authors and Players

If there's enough demand, I can share them... they are a bit lengthy.

Last edited:

sk8gurl78

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys, what script extension is used to bypass the ads on TSR? I got a new laptop and forgot. Thanks in advance!

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Can someone get hold of this :)
DOWNLOAD new THOR mesh male clothes archive / 14 packages
Still waiting for this mod to be shared on DWP. Unfortunately, not this week either it seems...

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
This post is NOT a standard mod leak. It's a Tutorial from Nisa K about her "Body Details Auto Applicator" meant for Mod Authors and Players interested in learning about it.

Moderators: Let me know if I should create a new thread about this, since it's not a standard mod release (and where on F95 it should go):

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
This post is NOT a standard mod leak. It's a Tutorial from Nisa K about her "Scaly Legs Auto Applicator for CC mermaid tails" meant for players that "have created a custom tail and would like their scaly legs auto-applied with the tail."

Moderators: Like my other post, let me know if I should create a new thread about this, since it's not a standard mod release:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes