Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuria

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, i'dont understand new nisa wicked mod version, i have the option to pierce my sims, my money gone but she don't go away and i'dont know why

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
Wicked Whims v145.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So on DWP, they have this release posted and one title . I'm guessing 145e is the latest one or if you're meant to download both since I've never seen WW with a letter on it before. Just wanted to give y'all the heads up!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
So on DWP, they have this release posted and one title . I'm guessing 145e is the latest one or if you're meant to download both since I've never seen WW with a letter on it before. Just wanted to give y'all the heads up!
145e is the public release, 145.5 is the Patreon release. The public release has always had a letter designation.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
Excuse me for my ignorance but did WW remove ability to have romantic relationship between teen and adult? There used to be a setting and now I can't find it

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Excuse me for my ignorance but did WW remove ability to have romantic relationship between teen and adult? There used to be a setting and now I can't find it
it's disabled in the patreon version not in the public if using the patreon you need to get the inappropriate unlock from loverslab

Reactions: Namco15

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Someone else gonna share the old version again? It's the second time already. I'm not stupid, the new outfits mod is not shared on this site.

Can you at least verify what I am looking for instead of sharing the same old link that I 100% know it exists? Oh and also read what I said, since I literally wrote it's not on DWP.

You can clearly see this version have way better looking mesh conversion, and they are not the same at all.

Sorry if I sounds a bit annoyed but it's not the first time.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Someone else gonna share the old version again? It's the second time already. I'm not stupid, the new outfits mod is not shared on this site.

Can you at least verify what I am looking for instead of sharing the same old link that I 100% know it exists? Oh and also read what I said, since I literally wrote it's not on DWP.

You can clearly see this version have way better looking mesh conversion, and they are not the same at all.

Sorry if I sounds a bit annoyed but it's not the first time.
That was really uncalled for.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there a better alternative than fcking Mega with its stupid waiting time? I want to download the whole thing

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
I'm trying that. Stuck at zero -_- , hence the search for an alternative
It's weird because if you wait a little moment it download the thing.

I don't have any problem with it.

But you can use any VPN it's i think the only alternative or maybe simfileshare but...

Reactions: GhostCanuck
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes