Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
It's weird because if you wait a little moment it download the thing.

I don't have any problem with it.

But you can use any VPN it's i think the only alternative or maybe simfileshare but...
I'm new to sims 4 modding and needed a hassle free way. Fcking Mega ruined that for me

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
But a vpn it's free!! =) we're pirates right so you can have some key for expressvpn easily. =)

And simfileshare it's a free way to download every mods for sims 4 you need just someone who's upload on simfileshare.

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Anyone have trouble with last WW update? I don't know what causing this, menstrual cycle timer (white moodlet) disappeared from female sims.
And a new problem with disappearance confused me recently - Wild Guy's pubic hair don't show up on my sims in game (in CAS they are visible). I checked NPCs - they have visible pubic hair, mine - not. I faced this before but with one sim only, others had hair, then somehow that sim had hair again but another one not. Now all my female sims don't have visible pubic hair. Arrghhh! This game makes me insane.

Last edited:

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Sorry to bother everyone but after going back about 13 pages I can't seem to find any ooOLaLaWorld animations. Would love to get my hands on some of the patreon exclusive stuff from them if anyone has a DL link. Thanks in advance!

deadrising123

Apr 9, 2019
Sorry to bother everyone but after going back about 13 pages I can't seem to find any ooOLaLaWorld animations. Would love to get my hands on some of the patreon exclusive stuff from them if anyone has a DL link. Thanks in advance!
OLL AP + OLL Orignals Update 09-05-2019 $10 Tier
It was back on page 477, took less than a few minutes to find. Be more proactive in the future, things like this is how there gets to be so many pages. Otherwise, be patient.

AdamOAdam

May 18, 2018
Someone else gonna share the old version again? It's the second time already. I'm not stupid, the new outfits mod is not shared on this site.

Can you at least verify what I am looking for instead of sharing the same old link that I 100% know it exists? Oh and also read what I said, since I literally wrote it's not on DWP.

You can clearly see this version have way better looking mesh conversion, and they are not the same at all.

Sorry if I sounds a bit annoyed but it's not the first time.
That is defiantly a different pack. The first pack just had the one mesh with multiple shirt designs. This pack looks like it has more than one mesh.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone have trouble with last WW update? I don't know what causing this, menstrual cycle timer (white moodlet) disappeared from female sims.
And a new problem with disappearance confused me recently - Wild Guy's pubic hair don't show up on my sims in game (in CAS they are visible). I checked NPCs - they have visible pubic hair, mine - not. I faced this before but with one sim only, others had hair, then somehow that sim had hair again but another one not. Now all my female sims don't have visible pubic hair. Arrghhh! This game makes me insane.
Not sure which WW you're using however for me personally, I find using the public release version over the Patreon release version seems to keep everything more stable that's my own personal experience on these headaches. I have one Sim that's acting wonky myself, still trying to figure out how to resolve, you can try ResetSim first last name of sim but that's usually for unsticking them. Another suggestion I've heard is removing the sim from the household and placing them somewhere else and then bringing em back. Another possible course of action is get that sim to leave the house and then return sim. Or you could clear out the cache and what not and see if that works. Yeah wish I could give you a clear cut answer but this game is wonky especially with all the mods. That's the price we pay for fun lol

brab123

Nov 22, 2018
But a vpn it's free!! =) we're pirates right so you can have some key for expressvpn easily. =)

And simfileshare it's a free way to download every mods for sims 4 you need just someone who's upload on simfileshare.
How exactly?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Just one question please : does Wicked Whims finally allow for non-played Sims to autonomously initiate woohoo with the player controlled Sim ?

The last time I played TS4 (v1.47 I think, WW v4.3.5), they did not. The player always had to do it.

And sorry if I seem to be taking shortcuts here, but a simple yes or no would be much appreciated before I commit to a 25 Go+ download again.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
How exactly?
What's for the key?? or for simfileshare??

For the key you've two sites 4PDA.ru and ihax.fr
For simfilesshare i can if you want post the friend link like that you can have an account on their site.

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Not sure which WW you're using however for me personally, I find using the public release version over the Patreon release version seems to keep everything more stable that's my own personal experience on these headaches. I have one Sim that's acting wonky myself, still trying to figure out how to resolve, you can try ResetSim first last name of sim but that's usually for unsticking them. Another suggestion I've heard is removing the sim from the household and placing them somewhere else and then bringing em back. Another possible course of action is get that sim to leave the house and then return sim. Or you could clear out the cache and what not and see if that works. Yeah wish I could give you a clear cut answer but this game is wonky especially with all the mods. That's the price we pay for fun lol
Thanks. I'm using Patreon version of WW. I'm not sure those methods will help. But I'll try change WW to public version.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Just one question please : does Wicked Whims finally allow for non-played Sims to autonomously initiate woohoo with the player controlled Sim ?

The last time I played TS4 (v1.47 I think, WW v4.3.5), they did not. The player always had to do it.

And sorry if I seem to be taking shortcuts here, but a simple yes or no would be much appreciated before I commit to a 25 Go+ download again.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure at the moment myself. For example, I know if I have sims prostituting, theyll get approached and ill have to manually do the actions. However, I've also seen Sims go run off an play with each other without my interference. However those aren't related to the hooker feature from NisaK Perversion Mod. But if you're asking if two random sims can hook up and do the Wicked Whims animation, then yes they should be. Although sometimes they will do the old fashion Woohoo for some odd reason from time to time.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Isn't WP meant to work specifically with the Patreon version of WW? AFAIK, since WW is not "extensible", Nisa has to override certain parts of the WW code with her own version, which is why usually a patch for WP gets posted right after a WW update.

If this is the case - and I may well be mistaken - then using the public version of WW with the latest WP is likely to cause issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes