Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Hello I need some help. I downloaded the torrent from gamestorrent.co but when I try to launch the game it requires me to have origin, and when I did get origin it required me to put a product key is there a way to bypass it? Or is there something else I can do?

andjeozla

Sep 3, 2018
Hello I need some help. I downloaded the torrent from gamestorrent.co but when I try to launch the game it requires me to have origin, and when I did get origin it required me to put a product key is there a way to bypass it? Or is there something else I can do?
Download the one thats working.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Judging by what I saw, he was going to add a physics engine to sims 4. As far as I know, adding a physics engine to sims is unrealistic, more precisely it is incredibly difficult, his previews are just renderings and nothing more. Do not wait for the release of that mod. Until the developers (Maxis) add physics to the game, you can’t wait for something like this.
(Maxis will not add physics, because the whole game is built on animations, and they are too lazy to remake the entire game and addons)
He wasn't going to add a physics engine to the game. He was making a custom rig that would allow animators to create animations with prerecorded physics, which is something far different. Everything else in the game would be the same, only the animations made with his rig would have physics.

buhakejuzo

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a mod or a trick that can prevent the sims of a household stay at home while you travel to a community lot with one or two sims ? If there are like 8 sims in a house in most cases 2 or 3 would be out while returning back.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is there a mod or a trick that can prevent the sims of a household stay at home while you travel to a community lot with one or two sims ? If there are like 8 sims in a house in most cases 2 or 3 would be out while returning back.
Hmm Odd. Never had my other sims run off when I go travelling with one or two of my household however with that said - you may want to look into the Mod Life Manager (look on DWP), you can essentially tell the sim to ignore social interactions and focus only on say cleaning or nursing babies, etc. That might be one way.

I dont know if you got Sugar Dating App and they run off when someone calls em, that might be something to look into, if you got any mods that add events for them to do on their own.

Essentially look into the autonomy options that are out there - that might be your best bet.

Hope that helps and if I'm completely off the mark, let me know ;)

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
He wasn't going to add a physics engine to the game. He was making a custom rig that would allow animators to create animations with prerecorded physics, which is something far different. Everything else in the game would be the same, only the animations made with his rig would have physics.
I think this is nonsense. If something like this could be done, it would have already been done. Moreover, you are wrong, that’s what the dreamer writes in his topic on LL:
High-Quality animations
  • Particular care is given to create high-quality realistic animations thanks to the hand-made TITAN rig
  • Every body part is animated thanks to +45 new bones with fullbody physics and collisions
  • The TITAN rig is retro-compatible : old animations will still play the same

Just go and see its preview, these are not new rigs, this is simulated physics. It's just quackery, all that is written in his post on LL is just a fantasy for collecting donations.

buhakejuzo

Apr 23, 2019
Hmm Odd. Never had my other sims run off when I go travelling with one or two of my household however with that said - you may want to look into the Mod Life Manager (look on DWP), you can essentially tell the sim to ignore social interactions and focus only on say cleaning or nursing babies, etc. That might be one way.

I dont know if you got Sugar Dating App and they run off when someone calls em, that might be something to look into, if you got any mods that add events for them to do on their own.

Essentially look into the autonomy options that are out there - that might be your best bet.

Hope that helps and if I'm completely off the mark, let me know ;)
Thanks for the replay. :)
Haven't got Sugar Dating, but will try Life Manager and see.

Viper01

Jun 15, 2017
I have tried to figure out what could be causing it, but I can't so far. Thought someone on here may know. If you zoom in on the pic you should see small weird lines around her mouth. It's like mesh lines or something idk. I tried removing my default teeth but that wasn't the problem. Anyone know?
View attachment 403891
isn't this mod your issue?

Reactions: MissK

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question - Does anyone know if the Slice of Life Mod still works? Was reading the forums on broken mods from after the last update and some say it is, while others cite that it was just the Explore mod. Anyone know for certain? Thx.

Ginga

May 27, 2018
Question - Does anyone know if the Slice of Life Mod still works? Was reading the forums on broken mods from after the last update and some say it is, while others cite that it was just the Explore mod. Anyone know for certain? Thx.
I'm using it and no problem as far as I know.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
It conflicts with Wild Guy's FBD, I deleted it and now FBD works fine.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Does anybody knows how does CherryPie's social interaction blowjob works?
I think you need a little romance relationship before the cherrypie action bubble shows up. And then just click on the sim whom you want to be with and thats how it works.

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
I think you need a little romance relationship before the cherrypie action bubble shows up. And then just click on the sim whom you want to be with and thats how it works.
I tried that too with the husband, the wife and the others but nothing popped up neither on first random menu or in others such as romance, friendship, mischief etc etc

yuria

Sep 10, 2019
I tried that too with the husband, the wife and the others but nothing popped up neither on first random menu or in others such as romance, friendship, mischief etc etc
if you want this interaction you must first put on your sims who must do the BJ, the bracelets cherry pie in the CAS and finally you will have the cherry pie interaction that is unlocked by clicking on your sims, it's a menu of its own it is not in the interactions friendly, romantic ... I hope that it will work for you, but it is not yet well
(sorry for my bad english)

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a certain game pack or Mod you're suppose to have before the clit piercing works? I make the appointment online and they tell me it's set, but nothing ever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes