Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Did you update the mod? I updated my leak post with version 2.1.3b. I know the piercing part works because I've already tried it.
Has there been any other update (Patreon update) after that one that you know of? This version of Nisa is conflicting with the latest version of WW in my game. Nothing bad happens but I get 1 or 2 last exception files and it says it's Nisa conflicting with WW.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Has there been any other update (Patreon update) after that one that you know of? This version of Nisa is conflicting with the latest version of WW in my game. Nothing bad happens but I get 1 or 2 last exception files and it says it's Nisa conflicting with WW.
I'm using Patreon version of Nisa's WP (2.1.3b) released on Sept. 15th, and Patreon version of WW (v145.5) released on Sept 13th. AFAIK Nisa's Patreon version won't work with the Public version of WW. I could be wrong though... What version is your Basemental Drugs? I know that WP closely works with that mod. The latest version is 3.10.42.110.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Question - Does anyone know if the Slice of Life Mod still works? Was reading the forums on broken mods from after the last update and some say it is, while others cite that it was just the Explore mod. Anyone know for certain? Thx.
Explore mod:
You can download the explore mod update now since it’s available! Make sure you don’t use the replace method since that will mix old and new files...completely delete the old version.

Slice of life:
The drinking part of the mod is causing LE’s and as you know I have been working on a SOL update before the patch and I’m still working on it so if you want to keep it in try removing the issue which is the drunk package or the mod itself for now until the update comes!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Explore mod:
You can download the explore mod update now since it’s available! Make sure you don’t use the replace method since that will mix old and new files...completely delete the old version.

Slice of life:
The drinking part of the mod is causing LE’s and as you know I have been working on a SOL update before the patch and I’m still working on it so if you want to keep it in try removing the issue which is the drunk package or the mod itself for now until the update comes!
Actually had no idea what the gameplan was on your end - caught the info on The Sims forums with the list of broken mods from last update. As Im trying to narrow down which mod is slightly off since something seems to be off with the UI/icons. (haven't had any LE errors pop up, but then again, havent done drinking other than water.) Thanks though for the info, and keep up the great work :)

Reactions: KikkiKitty24

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I'm using Patreon version of Nisa's WP (2.1.3b) released on Sept. 15th, and Patreon version of WW (v145.5) released on Sept 13th. AFAIK Nisa's Patreon version won't work with the Public version of WW. I could be wrong though... What version is your Basemental Drugs? I know that WP closely works with that mod. The latest version is 3.10.42.110.
I don't use Basemental Drugs.
I have both the patreon version of Nisa and WW yet is giving me last exception and telling me Nisa is not compatible with the latest version of WW.
My WW is version 145.5 and my Nisa is v 2.1.3b. :unsure:
Capture 1.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: rai-chan

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Folks, could anyone recommend me some well-made rundown, filthy or just generally unpleasing lots? Googling it tends to give some old results... I got some lots at LoversLab, but perhaps there are some hidden jewels you guys know of.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I don't use Basemental Drugs.
I have both the patreon version of Nisa and WW yet is giving me last exception and telling me Nisa is not compatible with the latest version of WW.
My WW is version 145.5 and my Nisa is v 2.1.3b. :unsure:
View attachment 405669
Make sure you don't have another copy of WW somewhere. I've come across a lot of sims that I've downloaded that included packages from WW (the author probably used Tray Importer to export all of the CC together with the tray files).

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Folks, could anyone recommend me some well-made rundown, filthy or just generally unpleasing lots? Googling it tends to give some old results... I got some lots at LoversLab, but perhaps there are some hidden jewels you guys know of.
I usually look in the gallery oddly enough - there's a lot called Pimp House that I use for my household, you can plop two stripper poles on ground floor and set it up as a live in club. You can also just grab some strip clubs and what not there - just make sure you got the objects that you need to flush out the place.

Reactions: Singaia

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Make sure you don't have another copy of WW somewhere. I've come across a lot of sims that I've downloaded that included packages from WW (the author probably used Tray Importer to export all of the CC together with the tray files).
That's a very valid point you made. I have run into exactly that when I was installing some sims. Turns out the creator used S4TI which can be almost too efficient and grabbing everything associated with the sim, including some WW files. It took me a lot loger than I care to mention to find all of the odd instances. So now I make sure I check them thoroughly before I put the in my game.

Thanks for bringing this up... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes