Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Any information as to what they are or do? I mean, that's a lot of stuff with no real information to go on.
This might help some -

Looks like a combination of Lots (like the In Out Burger), decoration (clutter like for bathroom and kitchen), decorations and that sort of thing - for our twisted little community.

We would probably be interested in -
Bachelor Party
Slumber Party
Funeral Mod

Likely just events. Some other stuff there as well - best to google what doesn't give you an idea on the website.

Reactions: hmorphone

SnakeAle149

Sep 20, 2019
So I have a lot of the free animations, if I download these ones will it replace those or do i have to go through and remove the animations?

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
So I have a lot of the free animations, if I download these ones will it replace those or do i have to go through and remove the animations?
Download the leaks posted here, drag them into your folder, and overwrite the old ones. These will include all those animations as well as the patreon exclusive animations.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Download the leaks posted here, drag them into your folder, and overwrite the old ones. These will include all those animations as well as the patreon exclusive animations.
Just to add - say you grab an animation pack from one creator and then you see a few days later someone link that creator here and you're unsure if you already got it - at worst, download it, unzip it (or just look at the file size) - if it's larger, it's new, so just replace what you got. Once you get caught up with all the animation and mods, itll get easier to keep track of what's what.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Any information as to what they are or do? I mean, that's a lot of stuff with no real information to go on.
BPS "retired" from modding a while back, and while Rex/Konansock has maintained some of her mods since then, he's basically just kept them alive by making sure they work with each game patch that comes out. As others have commented, her more distinctive mods were event ones, covering things such as funerals, proms, graduations, bachelor(ette) parties and baby showers.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
You know what would be helpful? If Basemental added some Chantix, some Nicoderm, or The Patch for when your sims wanna stop smoking. My Sims walk around angry so much, I end up having them smoke again. Just a random thought.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I don't use Basemental Drugs.
I have both the patreon version of Nisa and WW yet is giving me last exception and telling me Nisa is not compatible with the latest version of WW.
My WW is version 145.5 and my Nisa is v 2.1.3b. :unsure:
View attachment 405669
I know that Nisa's WP mod **Requires** Basemental for sure (if you use the egg portion of the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" for example):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not too sure what else to tell you. As long as you have the latest versions of the mods, everything should work regardless of LE's at the beginning.

Reactions: maksimko12

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Make sure you don't have another copy of WW somewhere. I've come across a lot of sims that I've downloaded that included packages from WW (the author probably used Tray Importer to export all of the CC together with the tray files).
Oh no, I delete all of the old files from WW every time when I am about to install a new one. I delete the folder generated in the saves, I delete the little text file that's generated and I delete my caches. I am a veteran at this :LOL:. I don't download Sims that have CC on them. I use maxis match everything. If your Sim has CC, I don't want it.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I know that Nisa's WP mod **Requires** Basemental for sure (if you use the egg portion of the "Daughter of the Easter Hare" for example):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not too sure what else to tell you. As long as you have the latest versions of the mods, everything should work regardless of LE's at the beginning.
Since I don't use the daughter of the easter hare trait thingy I have never bothered with Basemental. I do have the latest versions of the mod, it's just telling me that WW (or Nisa, I don't remember anymore) it's...outdated. I really don't understand. Nothing bad happens when I get the LE midway through the game, it's just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes