Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm. I have the latest public version of WW and Nisas and don't have any problems with sex between teens and adults...

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the help everyone. I'll look into these options. I also noticed I don't have the latest version of Sims 4. Thinking that might be the issue as well. I'll have everything up to day late tonight.

thanks again

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
anyone got a download for this outfit by cosplaysimmer?

Might get posted late tonight/early tomorrow morning on DWP - Im waiting myself for an outfit from them as well.

(in case you dont know since you show as a new member with 1 post - DWP = )

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question about the random sex option.

I am trying to make it more realistic(aka not public sex everywhere)
But i am unsure if random sex keeps relationships, risk of getting caught, etc.
In mind or if it is entirely random.

Can anyone clarify?
Random sex is basically, a random sex animation - like, you can select teasing, oral, anal, etc. This is basically letting the computer choose for you. That is if I'm thinking the same thing you're referring to. Risks of getting caught, relationships, etc remains the same as normal (you can get caught, etc)

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Came across this little link - not sure who's it is but they got far too much for me to even list. (this folder is *active* - last updated at least Sept 13th)

Just an FYI for people!
This folder contains ColonolNutty's mod. This mod is incompatible with WW and it does not get tech support here. If you download that one, you're on your own or you're going to have to go to CN's LL page.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Couple of request as DWP didn't add em - (for myself and another user)

1.) Lela Star from Sims4Imagination
2.) Frilly Maid Outfit from Cosplay Simmer and the Succubus from Cosplay Simmer

Ty.

Reactions: adamz

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Random sex is basically, a random sex animation - like, you can select teasing, oral, anal, etc. This is basically letting the computer choose for you. That is if I'm thinking the same thing you're referring to. Risks of getting caught, relationships, etc remains the same as normal (you can get caught, etc)
I ment the automatation.
Not the select what type of sex.

My problem is that if i turn it off sims never seem to have sex but if i turn it on they seem to have sex in the middle of the street.
I am not sure if they are just fucking at random or if they are in a relationship, horny or have some reason to have sex in the middle of the street or public toilet.
And yes i know stuff like that happends in real life too but i dont know if they sex is entirely random or if other factors like risk of getting caught, reason to want to have sex with the target, etc effect it.
Or if it is entirely random.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I ment the automatation.
Not the select what type of sex.

My problem is that if i turn it off sims never seem to have sex but if i turn it on they seem to have sex in the middle of the street.
I am not sure if they are just fucking at random or if they are in a relationship, horny or have some reason to have sex in the middle of the street or public toilet.
And yes i know stuff like that happends in real life too but i dont know if they sex is entirely random or if other factors like risk of getting caught, reason to want to have sex with the target, etc effect it.
Or if it is entirely random.
That's how it's always been, more or less. It's been said that relationships and privacy matter but, while privacy settings do affect sex locations, relationships don't seem to factor in as much, at least for npc sims. It may not be entirely on WW as to why it doesn't work because of how regular relationships form in the base game. Relationships are formed between npcs randomly as you play, kind of like how certain npcs are created depending on the lot your sims visits. You don't have to be there or see them interact.

It takes a bit of time but usually they'll have an enemy or two and quite a few friendship bars filled, anywhere from 25-50%. I've never seen a romantic relationship formed in this way nor have I seen one in person outside of that tea festival event where it makes everyone flirty. I think what happens is that while wicked whims is running in the background and does its hourly "has someone fucked yet?" check it finds that all it has to work with is a lot full of mostly strangers so it just says "fuck it" and makes the sim you've been dating for the past sim hour blow some random in the bathroom.

TLDR It's random.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
That's how it's always been, more or less. It's been said that relationships and privacy matter but, while privacy settings do affect sex locations, relationships don't seem to factor in as much, at least for npc sims. It may not be entirely on WW as to why it doesn't work because of how regular relationships form in the base game. Relationships are formed between npcs randomly as you play, kind of like how certain npcs are created depending on the lot your sims visits. You don't have to be there or see them interact.

It takes a bit of time but usually they'll have an enemy or two and quite a few friendship bars filled, anywhere from 25-50%. I've never seen a romantic relationship formed in this way nor have I seen one in person outside of that tea festival event where it makes everyone flirty. I think what happens is that while wicked whims is running in the background and does its hourly "has someone fucked yet?" check it finds that all it has to work with is a lot full of mostly strangers so it just says "fuck it" and makes the sim you've been dating for the past sim hour blow some random in the bathroom.

TLDR It's random.
Thanks.
I will remove it then.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019

TLDR It's random.

Well thats To bad... I will have to take that out my mods for my sims can Work at actor/Police/Doctor Because Everytime I put that WW mods Back in and they all having sex while my Sim working and he comes home from work and the Parents are having sex in front of kids too ..Maybe I will put them back In if they willing Fix things Because this is too Much for My game doing nothing but F**king .. it getting really boring..

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Just an FYI for people!
This folder contains ColonolNutty's mod. This mod is incompatible with WW and it does not get tech support here. If you download that one, you're on your own or you're going to have to go to CN's LL page.
FYI this is not a tech support thread, people can ask for help but nobody should expect any.
And CNWW been discontinued, I hope nobody thinks about using mods from 6+ months ago and the proper place to ask for help is always to the modder, since ColonolNutty mods are free I dont see why people would be asking for help here in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes