Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
I can wholeheartedly recommend the Acer Nitro 5 as I am using one myself for The Sims 4. For the price range it's in, it's an absolute beast! And mine's not even a GTX 1050ti, just the plain 1050, but I can run the game on full ultra for days on lots with as many as 80 sims at once without dropping a frame, getting lag or encountering ANY heat issues. Just make sure you enable V-sync in the game options, because otherwise the sims will run at 150+FPS and that WILL overheat your system in time (V-sync caps the FPS to your display's default output, which in this case is 60). You'll easily be able to run your 4GB of mods with plenty of room to spare (my GPU never goes above 70% usage in this game, no matter what crazy TOOL'ed out neighborhood I'm currently at). Have fun!
Thanks, this is what I was looking for

Reactions: DMDCT

AdamOAdam

May 18, 2018
Now my game breaks every time I open the gallery, something is wrong in the Tray follder.
Mine did this too. Most likely you have some corrupt gallery download. Sort your tray files by day added, then take one day out at a time going back.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
What is the latest versions of Wicked Perversions? It seems to be causing last exception errors. Or is this a currently known problem?
The current Patreon version is v2.1.3b. I don't get LE's with this. I have my WW to the latest Patreon version available (145.5 [2019-09-13]; and my Basemental Drugs is the latest Patreon version (3.10.42.110). My MCCC is at the latest Public version (6.5.0). I ended up deleting my saves (including the WP & WW saves) because I didn't put too much into them, and it helps with resetting the mods. I only did this because I wanted to see what mods worked with the new patch (I have a lot of mods) when it first dropped, and since my saves relied on said older mods, I didn't want to go through that headache.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
You might want to look into the Mod Better Romance or something along those lines - if memory serves, Better Romance (if I'm thinking of the correct mod), makes the romance element a little more realistic as opposed to you being able to whoo them over in 5 minutes of gameplay.
Thanks, I will give a try

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Now my game breaks every time I open the gallery, something is wrong in the Tray follder.
Do you have a lot of CC? When this same thing happened to me, it turned out it was because I had too many CC files. (I'm just talking clothes, accessories, hair, etc. Not build mode CC.) Having too many files is just as bad as having too many gigs of CC. (I only have about 8 gigs, but it was several thousand files.) Anyhow, I ended up having to merge my CC. In doing so, my gallery corruption went away, and my game loaded much faster.

I'm not saying this is your specific problem, but it is something to keep in mind.

Reactions: rai-chan

patrickwlt

Jun 17, 2017
Do we have any Ksuihuh leakers? I'm not looking for files, I'm just wondering what his most recent patreon thing is about regarding a new active career! Red Apple Net. So keen for the new strip club career from Wicked Whims but without a date, I'm hoping this is something just as interesting, maybe!

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone ever get cannot delete object when placing a lot or bulldozing a lot or deleting a room? I noticed its happening more often since August. Lots are basically becoming unusable no matter how many new games I start.

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks very much for the share, but there's a desktop.ini file included in the ZIP file. Just FYI, don't know what it's for :)
Agh! Thanks so much for the heads up! I've updated the file without the ini. (y) I think it generated because I forgot to include the picture the first time I compressed the folder, and the ini is usually generated when you modify a folder. :LOL: All is in order now. You can delete the ini if you've downloaded the previous file.

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone ever get cannot delete object when placing a lot or bulldozing a lot or deleting a room? I noticed its happening more often since August. Lots are basically becoming unusable no matter how many new games I start.
Which lots? I get this in San Myshuno apartments with historic objects or other things that can't be removed. After doing that it breaks the game and prevents me from leaving build mode, requiring a full exit and reload of the game. I can click the floor to select the entire room and delete each room one by one, but it doesn't always work. Rooms with the fixed objects sometimes need to be cleared out item by item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes