Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Well thats To bad... I will have to take that out my mods for my sims can Work at actor/Police/Doctor Because Everytime I put that WW mods Back in and they all having sex while my Sim working and he comes home from work and the Parents are having sex in front of kids too ..Maybe I will put them back In if they willing Fix things Because this is too Much for My game doing nothing but F**king .. it getting really boring..
Sounds like the Travel Sex option. It makes sims fuck every time you load into a new area. Turn that off.

Autonomy and intensity settings need major adjustments from the default if you want to have a game that's anything like functional. It's too much with default settings. I can't imagine going higher than that.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Well thats To bad... I will have to take that out my mods for my sims can Work at actor/Police/Doctor Because Everytime I put that WW mods Back in and they all having sex while my Sim working and he comes home from work and the Parents are having sex in front of kids too ..Maybe I will put them back In if they willing Fix things Because this is too Much for My game doing nothing but F**king .. it getting really boring..
Which autonomy preset are you using? Try the lowest setting if you aren't using that one. Also there are other settings you can configure to help with that.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
You might want to look into the Mod Better Romance or something along those lines - if memory serves, Better Romance (if I'm thinking of the correct mod), makes the romance element a little more realistic as opposed to you being able to whoo them over in 5 minutes of gameplay.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
FYI this is not a tech support thread, people can ask for help but nobody should expect any.
And CNWW been discontinued, I hope nobody thinks about using mods from 6+ months ago and the proper place to ask for help is always to the modder, since ColonolNutty mods are free I dont see why people would be asking for help here in the first place.
You'll be surprised. Perhaps you haven't seen but every once in a while, someone comments here (they haven't in a long time, which is good, maybe they got the message) that they are having trouble with CNWW or how can they find some module of CNWW or is CNWW compatible with WW and so on.

That's why I put the warning there. Because I have seen people asking for help about this particular mod even when it has been said, multiple times, that there is no support (as if, we don't upload their modules or maintain them, etc) here (unless some soul decides to offer their help, I guess) for that mod.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
For the people who play on Laptops, I need some help. So right now I play Sims on a 2012 MacBook Pro with maxed out RAM (16 GB) but it's looking like it's time to upgrade, plus I can't play on Max settings outside of Sims' quality and View Distance. Playing with the lighting above the "Low" setting causes my game to crash because Integrated graphics are pretty bad to play on. Plus it doesn't help that I have 4GBs of CC lol.

I'm looking for a Laptop where I can play the Sims on max settings along with 4GBs+ of CC.

Aug 12, 2019
For the people who play on Laptops, I need some help. So right now I play Sims on a 2012 MacBook Pro with maxed out RAM (16 GB) but it's looking like it's time to upgrade, plus I can't play on Max settings outside of Sims' quality and View Distance. Playing with the lighting above the "Low" setting causes my game to crash because Integrated graphics are pretty bad to play on. Plus it doesn't help that I have 4GBs of CC lol.

I'm looking for a Laptop where I can play the Sims on max settings along with 4GBs+ of CC.
What OS do you have? I've got a mid 2012 macbook pro too, with only an upgrade to 8 gb ram, and it's working fine for me and my like 13 gb of cc (I have a problem whoops). Don't upgrade to Catalina, it completely drops compatibility with 32 bit games, and has been reported to not work with sims 4 in the current beta. Mojave 10.14.5 is what I currently have. I'd also suggest Clean My Mac X, helps keep everything working the way it should, and the handy mini menu at the top let's you clear ram (and view the level of ram, cpu, disk space, and more) quick and easy. Completely invaluable when it comes to trying to make sims 3 work. Up to date mono, homebrew, and in some cases Wine are all helpful when it comes to running all kinds of things too, especially if you want to try to get anything like S4PE, package searcher, mod manager, ect to work, since they're all made to exclusively work on windows (I could get Delphy's and S3PE to work with wine/mono, haven't been successful yet with any of the 4 programs besides Tray Importer and Studios which both have mac versions. Anyone have an advice I'd love to hear it!). Using Sims 4 Studio to package non script mods also makes it run endlessly faster, as well as making sure there are no spaces/symbols/anything besides numbers or letters in the name of your packages, since the game takes longer to read those slower so they load slower. Especially with twice the ram I have, and less cc, you should be good to go, good in general but especially as a help till you get a new system.

I feel you with needing an upgrade, but if you're going mac make sure you get it before Catalina becomes the standard or people come up with good workarounds for the 32/64 bit issues. Also pay attention to what all you can get to to upgrade if you want, I was so annoyed when I realized I couldn't upgrade my graphics card for this macbook. Everyone is gonna say get a PC, but I know for me mac has a lot of features that make it better for me (a photographer), aside from gaming not being the best with programmers refusing to make it work for both, so go with the brand that's going to be better for you and your needs, and then narrow down the specs you need from there. There are lists around for minimum required and suggested system levels all over, a quick google can find you one, and then compare models to see what has what you need.

Reactions: beastbybay

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017

If you have a problem with anything related to the graphics setting, then the problem is in the GPU.

Despite whatever how strong your CPU and how much the RAM you have.

MacBook is well known to have a low GPU, the only solution is to buy a gaming laptop, or laptop with MX250 at least.

CPU, RAM and GPU, each has its own role in the performance.

Reactions: beastbybay

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
What OS do you have? I've got a mid 2012 macbook pro too, with only an upgrade to 8 gb ram, and it's working fine for me and my like 13 gb of cc (I have a problem whoops). Don't upgrade to Catalina, it completely drops compatibility with 32 bit games, and has been reported to not work with sims 4 in the current beta. Mojave 10.14.5 is what I currently have. I'd also suggest Clean My Mac X, helps keep everything working the way it should, and the handy mini menu at the top let's you clear ram (and view the level of ram, cpu, disk space, and more) quick and easy. Completely invaluable when it comes to trying to make sims 3 work. Up to date mono, homebrew, and in some cases Wine are all helpful when it comes to running all kinds of things too, especially if you want to try to get anything like S4PE, package searcher, mod manager, ect to work, since they're all made to exclusively work on windows (I could get Delphy's and S3PE to work with wine/mono, haven't been successful yet with any of the 4 programs besides Tray Importer and Studios which both have mac versions. Anyone have an advice I'd love to hear it!). Using Sims 4 Studio to package non script mods also makes it run endlessly faster, as well as making sure there are no spaces/symbols/anything besides numbers or letters in the name of your packages, since the game takes longer to read those slower so they load slower. Especially with twice the ram I have, and less cc, you should be good to go, good in general but especially as a help till you get a new system.

I feel you with needing an upgrade, but if you're going mac make sure you get it before Catalina becomes the standard or people come up with good workarounds for the 32/64 bit issues. Also pay attention to what all you can get to to upgrade if you want, I was so annoyed when I realized I couldn't upgrade my graphics card for this macbook. Everyone is gonna say get a PC, but I know for me mac has a lot of features that make it better for me (a photographer), aside from gaming not being the best with programmers refusing to make it work for both, so go with the brand that's going to be better for you and your needs, and then narrow down the specs you need from there. There are lists around for minimum required and suggested system levels all over, a quick google can find you one, and then compare models to see what has what you need.
I forgot to mention that i'm running Sims 4 through Origin, so I don't know how much a difference that makes. But yeah I got rid of the spaces and special characters in my mods a while back and my CC is completely organized. I currently get 30-40 FPS in live mode with anti-aliasing & lighting set to "Low" since they're the most commanding graphic settings. If I raise lighting to med or high, I get random crashes. The FPS drops to 20s and low teens if i'm on a lot with a bunch of Sims like the Romance Festival. I was told that my memory or RAM isn't the problem but the graphics card is. You can't upgrade MacBooks that have a integrated graphics card.

If you have a problem with anything related to the graphics setting, then the problem is in the GPU.

Despite whatever how strong your CPU and how much the RAM you have.

MacBook is well known to have a low GPU, the only solution is to buy a gaming laptop, or laptop with MX250 at least.

CPU, RAM and GPU, each has its own role in the performance.
Thanks, yeah I was looking at this

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

I'm not sure how set you have on getting a laptop for Sims but if you can, I would suggest a desktop over a laptop for your gaming needs. Heating becomes an issue with laptops, even with a cooling base. And if you really must go with a laptop, then I would look at a Windows friendly laptop, not a Mac. Unless you really need a Mac for something that you do professionally, if not, stop giving Apple your money ;)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
What is the latest versions of Wicked Perversions? It seems to be causing last exception errors. Or is this a currently known problem?
Right now Im using public release of both WW and Nisa without any issues - if you're using the Patreon version, those will sometimes conflict (including with MC). Both versions can be found at the creators homepages. If you're looking for something more specific, another user may be better able to assist. (of note, I am NOT using at the moment Nisa's Perversions version where she introduced all of the piercings)

Reactions: rai-chan

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone have a Sims File Share or what not of Creator - SeductiveSims?

Ty. (unfortunately creator is not covered by DWP :( )

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question - Does anyone know of additional Aspirations (not to be confused with Traits) that would be WW friendly so to speak. I already have the Broken Mind Aspiration that I believe comes with Nisa or whomever. I keep finding traditional ones like Baker or stuff like that. Looking for something more appropriate to what we're all about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes