Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Since I don't use the daughter of the easter hare trait thingy I have never bothered with Basemental. I do have the latest versions of the mod, it's just telling me that WW (or Nisa, I don't remember anymore) it's...outdated. I really don't understand. Nothing bad happens when I get the LE midway through the game, it's just curious.
There are more features in the mod that use Basemental Drugs. Read the I only used the Hare trait as an example. One feature, if your Prostitute is high on coke, there's a chance they will forget to charge the client, and a message will pop up... the Black Widow Trait has a feature that if you use the "poison" on a Dealer, you can rob them a bit of their drugs and money.

What I'm trying to point out, is that you don't have all the "required" mods. I believe that Nisa knows about the "out of date" LE warning. I think she released the "hotfix" for the other issues, without addressing that pop up.

Dec 7, 2018
This might help some -

Looks like a combination of Lots (like the In Out Burger), decoration (clutter like for bathroom and kitchen), decorations and that sort of thing - for our twisted little community.

We would probably be interested in -
Bachelor Party
Slumber Party
Funeral Mod

Likely just events. Some other stuff there as well - best to google what doesn't give you an idea on the website.
Only all of that has been out dated for years now and doesn't work. Sadly. That funeral mod was pretty cool, so were the events. Also be careful with her objects as well. Some of them (I can't remember which) used to have custom interactions to them that broke with a patch quite some time ago and were reported to be game breaking at that time. Bummer really, I loved her mods.

Reactions: hmorphone

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
There are more features in the mod that use Basemental Drugs. Read the I only used the Hare trait as an example. One feature, if your Prostitute is high on coke, there's a chance they will forget to charge the client, and a message will pop up... the Black Widow Trait has a feature that if you use the "poison" on a Dealer, you can rob them a bit of their drugs and money.

What I'm trying to point out, is that you don't have all the "required" mods. I believe that Nisa knows about the "out of date" LE warning. I think she released the "hotfix" for the other issues, without addressing that pop up.
Oh well. I guess we are just going to have to wait for the next Nisa update. Thanks for "listening" though.

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
Anyway know where to find free Patreon exclusive animations for Machinima making? There's so many good animation previews I see on YouTube, but are only for Patreon. I want to get into Machinima making, but it's hard because most free animations are "dull". Any help is greatly appreciated

• Love
Reactions: UnkemptPaladin

CMH

Dec 27, 2017
Is anyone’s game not loading at all after the update? I’m trying to figure out how to troubleshoot it I’ve tried multiple times and ways of taking my mods folder out but still ended up short

Reactions: Bienebee

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Is anyone’s game not loading at all after the update? I’m trying to figure out how to troubleshoot it I’ve tried multiple times and ways of taking my mods folder out but still ended up short
mine I just got the new pack yesterday I also updated the new patch yesterday it goes to the main menu then I select which game to load then after I select my household it gets stuck on just loading

Reactions: CMH

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Question about the random sex option.

I am trying to make it more realistic(aka not public sex everywhere)
But i am unsure if random sex keeps relationships, risk of getting caught, etc.
In mind or if it is entirely random.

Can anyone clarify?

Ailias

May 12, 2019
mine I just got the new pack yesterday I also updated the new patch yesterday it goes to the main menu then I select which game to load then after I select my household it gets stuck on just loading
do you have graycurse cooking overhaul?
npccc mod has to be updated too.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Okay, so this is kinda of a fun thing :) If you go to a SFS folder, enter a 5-digit random number, you can find various folders. Of course, not every combination yields a result, but just found this folder: shared by CherryPieSims. Don't know if it is the same CherryPie that is making the cum mesh thingy.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sexy Clothes/Outfits (NSFW) from erplederp - updated today (quite a few - the files are set up with more than displayed in the thumbnails at the top of the screen - when you go into the zip file, most of the subfolders will have a png file that you can preview)

Updated on the 18th (clothing sets - nsfw)

Last edited:

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Is anyone else finding the teen sex switch on WW is not working? I have it enabled and I have everything enabled on MCC Woohoo but it doesn't work what so ever. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone else finding the teen sex switch on WW is not working? I have it enabled and I have everything enabled on MCC Woohoo but it doesn't work what so ever. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you
You might need the mod, inappropriate age (or something like that) from polarbearsim. I have it installed on mine plus WW so I can't say for sure one way or another. I know WW had to remove that feature due to Patreon rules - but someone else might be better suited to answer this question for you.

Reactions: Classicjow89
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes