Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
What happened to that mod some guy was making that was supposed to be better than WW? His presentation was phenomenal but I haven't heard from/of him since. He had teaser videos and an Excel spreadsheet. A lot of folks thought he was scamming, though.

Do y'all remember this guy? Where'd he go? It just crossed my mind.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
What happened to that mod some guy was making that was supposed to be better than WW? His presentation was phenomenal but I haven't heard from/of him since. He had teaser videos and an Excel spreadsheet. A lot of folks thought he was scamming, though.

You mean Redfaction? Well, last update on his patreon was a month ago, he said that he won't be able to work on the mod until the end of September (At least he disabled charging for these two months). Other than that it seems like he is doing... something... ETA is until the end of the year so we can only wait and hope that it's not a scam.
Although I wouldn't give him any money until he shows any actual progress.

SethKhaar

Apr 4, 2017
Isn't WP meant to work specifically with the Patreon version of WW? AFAIK, since WW is not "extensible", Nisa has to override certain parts of the WW code with her own version, which is why usually a patch for WP gets posted right after a WW update.

If this is the case - and I may well be mistaken - then using the public version of WW with the latest WP is likely to cause issues.
Just read WG's thread on LL forum. Found out discussion of the same problem. It's Slice of Life causing trouble because outdated. Deleted it, problem solved.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure at the moment myself. For example, I know if I have sims prostituting, theyll get approached and ill have to manually do the actions. However, I've also seen Sims go run off an play with each other without my interference. However those aren't related to the hooker feature from NisaK Perversion Mod. But if you're asking if two random sims can hook up and do the Wicked Whims animation, then yes they should be. Although sometimes they will do the old fashion Woohoo for some odd reason from time to time.
Thanks for your reply.

I know that two non-player controlled Sims were doing just fine on their own sexxing up the hood with the mod, but that a non-player controlled Sim would never initiate the stuff beyond light romancing : no kissing, no petting, no woohoo. It was always the player that had to guide the process, which was tedious, and quite a bit anticlimactic if you happened to control a female Sim, for example.

Not saying that a prostitute for example can't take the lead, but it's hilarious whenever a puny female teen Sim takes her brawny adult lover down in her arms and starts to make out like a pro-wrestler.

I have no idea why this limitation exists, and I really hope it's been "fixed", but I fear that it hasn't.

doctr

Aug 13, 2018

Judging by what I saw, he was going to add a physics engine to sims 4. As far as I know, adding a physics engine to sims is unrealistic, more precisely it is incredibly difficult, his previews are just renderings and nothing more. Do not wait for the release of that mod. Until the developers (Maxis) add physics to the game, you can’t wait for something like this.
(Maxis will not add physics, because the whole game is built on animations, and they are too lazy to remake the entire game and addons)

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
New Zorak update: < >
Added:
- Tick tock climax (sofa/ottoman)
- 2 animations for the Get Famous water pound
- Oraljob stack (6F1M double bed)
Weird, I don't have this animation - Tick tock climax (sofa/ottoman).

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
Just one question please : does Wicked Whims finally allow for non-played Sims to autonomously initiate woohoo with the player controlled Sim ?

The last time I played TS4 (v1.47 I think, WW v4.3.5), they did not. The player always had to do it.

And sorry if I seem to be taking shortcuts here, but a simple yes or no would be much appreciated before I commit to a 25 Go+ download again.
I asked this in the LL WW thread and it got ignored. I've had autonomous NPC to player kissing and hugging. I'm sure i've had them autonomously ask my sims to woohoo but I can't really remember. I def would like to figure out the settings to get that bumped up a lot without having the entire town all going at it.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
sunbur
Just one question please : does Wicked Whims finally allow for non-played Sims to autonomously initiate woohoo with the player controlled Sim ?

The last time I played TS4 (v1.47 I think, WW v4.3.5), they did not. The player always had to do it.

And sorry if I seem to be taking shortcuts here, but a simple yes or no would be much appreciated before I commit to a 25 Go+ download again.
I do, granted my Sim does have "Sexually Alluring" or whatever the WW Reward trait is and is also Romantic which increases the chances of being asked for sex by an NPC but i haven't had any problems with it happening.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

I know that two non-player controlled Sims were doing just fine on their own sexxing up the hood with the mod, but that a non-player controlled Sim would never initiate the stuff beyond light romancing : no kissing, no petting, no woohoo. It was always the player that had to guide the process, which was tedious, and quite a bit anticlimactic if you happened to control a female Sim, for example.

Not saying that a prostitute for example can't take the lead, but it's hilarious whenever a puny female teen Sim takes her brawny adult lover down in her arms and starts to make out like a pro-wrestler.

I have no idea why this limitation exists, and I really hope it's been "fixed", but I fear that it hasn't.
Hey np for the reply -

As for the "light romance" - I have two sims totally mentally broken, full house slave, nympho, every naughty aspiration and trait that I could add - they will initiate romance, like I have one sim that keeps walking up to my main character and kissing him out of the blue and then wonders off to do more dishes (such a good maid aint she? lol) But yes, I know what you mean, it should be more on the NPC side - I know that it seems to be manual for the prostitute or soliciting aspect. As for npc to npc, I have one NPC that i got tired of dealing with so I made her a prostitute and she'll do her dance, and everyone wants to hook up with her but because she's an NPC nothing happens because I can't control her. So if you're referring to that, yeah, completely agree. However I must note, the two npcs that have broken minds, just stare off into space a good portion of the time, which is...annoying.

Been trying to figure out if NPCC or any of the automated mods will help with that. So far no dice :/

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I asked this in the LL WW thread and it got ignored. I've had autonomous NPC to player kissing and hugging. I'm sure i've had them autonomously ask my sims to woohoo but I can't really remember. I def would like to figure out the settings to get that bumped up a lot without having the entire town all going at it.
yeah that's the trick, avoiding the entire town turning into nymphos. I get two girls doing a pole dance and the entire city just stops to watch them in awe. Amusing the first time. Annoying as it goes on and on.

Reactions: hmorphone

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
There seems to be *some* hope at least (which is better than none), so I guess it's worth a (23 Go, ugh) download.

I think it's not yet common knowledge, and people who mostly play with one favorite Sim all the time like me may appreciate knowing in the future. Also hopefully more WW patrons will make the author aware of this. It really doesn't feel like a "sim" anymore if you have to manually force everything the most important parts.

In any case, much appreciated to all who replied.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
There seems to be *some* hope at least (which is better than none), so I guess it's worth a (23 Go, ugh) download.

I think it's not yet common knowledge, and people who mostly play with one favorite Sim all the time like me may appreciate knowing in the future. Also hopefully more WW patrons will make the author aware of this. It really doesn't feel like a "sim" anymore if you have to manually force everything the most important parts.

In any case, much appreciated to all who replied.
Make backups - like save your main family, then create another. You shouldnt be having to redo 23 times or whatever. So was doing some playing around tonight paying attention to what we talked about - some things of interest perhaps for you.

1.) if main sim is a hooker, other sims will solicit sex from you (npcs)
2.) sims in your family not under control will hook up (family being household)
3.) npcs not under your control will hook up with other npcs
4.) npcs not under your control will ask your main sim if they want sex (not hooker)
5.) married NPCs, at least one that has already been caught cheating, oddly wont develop romantic relationship no matter manually or through in game play (not sure if that is norm or not)

I think it has more to do with the traits you got set up on the npcs than anything else - i have one npc (computer generated) just macking every woman i got in the club even tho married.

I hope that helps a little. I mean, a caregiver aspiration with big family etc might be a tougher sim to break than say one that is a social butterfly that wants to make friends and party all the time. Good luck.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes