Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2017
Instead of cracked versions I just use Zlorigin, it's looks like origin with repair options and even the capacity to chose what pack you want but the good part is that the way he manage the instalation, the game can't get bugged and you also can just repair it.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
gotcha gotcha, now im on the same page as you. i got a legit version of the game, so I cant really offer much help. so basically all you can do is play off of a saved game so to speak and tinker around from there? If i were to give you my saved game file, what would you need to get you going? like the tray files? + saved file?
yep if cc are used in the save then all i need is the tray files. The cc usually go to the mods folder but im not concerned about that. that i can get and access easily. I just basically need a save file. Ive been using a save file where someone rebuild the whole world and that worked fine. So yep just a save and im set.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
This is weird exactly the same version and one can access the library the other cannot. Ill give that version a try gonna take a few days to download on this slow internet. Would have been so easy if someone just placed those lots for me and shared a save with them in. Then I wouldn't have to go through all this pain and agony lol
Well, do you want a solution to the problem or a band aid? I can make a save with that if you really want. Tell me what lots you want and exactly where you want them placed.

xJayy

Sep 26, 2018
hi guys, so i have a bit of a problem. as of recently, i am unable to boot-up sims in the 64bit version. i am still able to run it on 32bit, but no idea why i cannot run it on 64bit. I am on the latest windows 10 update, the game is current, my drivers are up to date. i just can't figure out what is going on.

EDIT: whenever i launch the game, its starts up to a white screen for a few secs, then it instant crashes.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
hi guys, so i have a bit of a problem. as of recently, i am unable to boot-up sims in the 64bit version. i am still able to run it on 32bit, but no idea why i cannot run it on 64bit. I am on the latest windows 10 update, the game is current, my drivers are up to date. i just can't figure out what is going on.

EDIT: whenever i launch the game, its starts up to a white screen for a few secs, then it instant crashes.
If you are using a pirated version, where is the sims 4 installed? Is it in Program Files or somewhere else?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So guys im having a large issue i can't figure out, on my current sim the game now just crashes on load, i have removed all mods i installed since before this started happening and went back to a working save, if i save initially then reload it works but play even for only a few mins then save and reload, the save becomes unloadable, i am tearing my hair out trying to figure out why. Only thing i can think now is maybe too many mods? i have about 25 GB worth but i have a good system and i don't see why this would just start being an issue now. I had an issue with this character before, so i transferred her over to a new save and played for many days no issue, now this starts happening. Another possibility is i merged a bunch of mods but only cosmetic, no script mods but if any are corrupted would that still cause an issue?

Ill post images of my script mods, 2 images, one are my main ones, another is a sub folder with some small miscellaneous mods.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
So guys im having a large issue i can't figure out, on my current sim the game now just crashes on load, i have removed all mods i installed since before this started happening and went back to a working save, if i save initially then reload it works but play even for only a few mins then save and reload, the save becomes unloadable, i am tearing my hair out trying to figure out why. Only thing i can think now is maybe too many mods? i have about 25 GB worth but i have a good system and i don't see why this would just start being an issue now. I had an issue with this character before, so i transferred her over to a new save and played for many days no issue, now this starts happening. Another possibility is i merged a bunch of mods but only cosmetic, no script mods but if any are corrupted would that still cause an issue?

Ill post images of my script mods, 2 images, one are my main ones, another is a sub folder with some small miscellaneous mods.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Your save is probably corrupted. I also see a lot of old trait mods. Those definitely will not work with the current version of the game. You have a lot of old mods actually (looking at your Date Modified column), with sliders and whatnot too. I didn't go back enough in the thread to see if you are running a legit version or not, so I don't know what version number you are running. Also, regarding Script mods (.ts4script), I know that those are usually not recommended to put too deep into subfolders. I would recommend starting from a new save (i.e. delete the saves in the "Saves" folder, as well as any WickedWhims/WickedPervsion saves). Then start moving mods a batch at a time, back in and starting the game; see if it loads; try Create a Sim; save; clear cache file; dump more mods in; rinse & repeat...

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
That is what im saying I can't open the gallery on my version. Got the latest codex version. No way to access the gallery ingame. Adding files to the tray does nothing.
I use Anubis, works great.

Oct 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "xJayy, postagem: 2453450, membro: 910631"]
oi pessoal, então eu tenho um pouco de problema. recentemente, não consigo inicializar sims na versão de 64 bits. Ainda sou capaz de executá-lo em 32 bits, mas não faço ideia por que não consigo executá-lo em 64 bits. Estou na atualização mais recente do Windows 10, o jogo é atual, meus drivers estão atualizados. Eu simplesmente não consigo descobrir o que está acontecendo.

EDIT: sempre que inicio o jogo, ele inicia em uma tela branca por alguns segundos e, em seguida, falha instantaneamente.
[/CITAR]

Olá amigo, passei por esse mesmo problema recentemente e por muito tempo, após vários testes, cheguei à conclusão de que o problema era que o jogo estava instalado no ssd, surpreendentemente, instalei no hd e o problema parou.

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
I infrequently get this bug too. I don't know what causes. I don't have that strip club lot, basemental, npcc, or nisa. It can happen when traveling anywhere, not just special venues.

After this bug occurs, I can't load into any sim, not just the one that initially caused it by traveling. Exiting and restarting the game sometimes works. Sometimes I need to recover a save from before I traveled.

I have all the packs. This bug isn't related to the strip club posted above, any of those mods, or restaurant pack.
Thanks for your Heads up, Sir... Much Appreciate it ^_^

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well, do you want a solution to the problem or a band aid? I can make a save with that if you really want. Tell me what lots you want and exactly where you want them placed.
yep aep and redapple.net and maby a stripclub or something. Doesn't matter where you place em

edit: I think Im on the right track just reinstalling the codex version without the cracks now. Zorigin found the installation folder and basically found everything but since i had the crack installed it blocked the gallery so now im just doing a fresh install and will update without the crack and do it through zorigin and see what happens

Last edited:

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
I don't know where to ask.

I just tested the mod, but I can't find the boss. Only receptionist and operators.

I wonder whatever someone has a similar problem?

Does someone know how to fix it?
I'm having the same issue. I removed all mods other than RedAppleNet and WW, and the issue disappeared, so I did a little bit of binary searching until I narrowed it down to NPCC.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ok light at the end of the tunnel at last I can see my library now. Thanx to everyone giving advice and trying to help it was appreciated. Great community here. Im a happy camper

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
So if you're using a pirated version in order to play it using x64 you might want to try moving The Sims 4 to Program Files. this is how mine is placed.
View attachment 413178
Everyone is free to do as they wish with their games of course, but .

EDIT : relevant section to read = Try install the game NOT to C: drive OR specifically to C: drive

Ideally, nothing should be on your root partition (C:, for Windows) but your OS. This recommendation includes games, especially not in the Program Files folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: inecro
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes