• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis

Jerk Him Faster MF/MM Handjob Single and Double Beds
Alien Research 2P,3P,4P Teasing Floors
Vampire Sodomy MM Anal Single Double Beds
Vaginal Orgy MMMFFF Vaginal Double Beds 4P,3P,2P Variants Vaginal Foursome, Lenaing Leg, Deep Doggystyle,Rapid Rutting
Vampire Scissoring FF Vaginal Single Double Beds
Intimate Floor Fucking MF Vaginal Floors
Fingered in the Bath MF/FF Vaginal Bathtubs

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
If you're too lazy to go through the forum or the Discord channel, then check out maksimko12's page:
Seconded. That page has, in the op, all the animations recently posted here updated. So it's pretty useful.
Also, generally it should be obvious but the MEGA folder maintenance is absolutely a free service, King doesn't gain anything from doing it. So don't take it for granted. He'll update when and if he'll want to.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
You should consider merging at least some of your CC. I only have about 9 gig of CC, and I was suddenly having an issue where I couldn't open my library without either crashing or freezing. As it turns out, The game has a finite number of file handles it can process. (I'm not exactly sure what that number is, but I had several thousand files that I merged) I noticed if I took a number of files out, and it didn't matter which ones, my freezing issue stopped. Long story short, I sorted and merged my CAS CC, and not only did my load time decrease, but most of my stuttering stopped as well.

Now I can't be certain that this is your problem, but it is something to seriously consider given the amount of CC you have. I have roughly a third of what you have, and I had problems. As I said, I don't think it has anything to do with the actual size of the files, but the number of them. Just something for you to consider.
Yeah I merge my cc, I just haven't gotten around to doing it for my furniture. I think I'll be doing that today

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Since Mike's instructions can get a little confusing, and because he changed the way he does his animations, I'm going to include the only animations you need in your folder for Mike24:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, so could anyone get this lot for me? The plugin from games4theworld is not working for me anymore (origin ID BereSims20 )
Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2018
This might have been shared here earlier,but to anyone joining in now could be probably interested in a wide variety of mods that are really a game changer in providing depth and immersion to the Sims 4 (which in all honesty it desperately lacks)

LittleMSSam's Mods

From anything like owning a club,running a club from your residential lot, actual fucking working elevators anywhere you want them to small stuff like Vampires No Cold Breath which you didn't even know you need but it does add to the immersion.

The best part? They are all FREE and supporting the creator is totally optional!

I might be too hyped but this discovery really refreshed the game for me. Especially after the new magic realm addon,which in my personal opinion could have been something that they should have added AFTER including stuff like being able to form a band,going to college,owning and driving a car,and a million other real life things that the previous Sims games already had early on.

P.S. I apologize in advance if this was not the place to share this,or if I have went out of my way to try and describe my excitement with it.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Ok, so could anyone get this lot for me? The plugin from games4theworld is not working for me anymore (origin ID BereSims20 )
Thanks in advance! ^^

Have you tried the gallery downloader browser extension?

Reactions: AnonX
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes