Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
Does anyone have the skinny jeans for exhibitionist accessory from Noir? I know its very old but if anyone has it, could u please share it with me. Thank u in advance

Trek wreck

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not sure, if it's the latest version, but this one is from 7th oct:
Damn, I thoroughly appreciate the link but the Kemono hasn't been accessible for me all month. Is there a certain way you're supposed to gain access now, or is the site just dead? Also, the google sheet seems outdated as well since the last Simdulgence update listed was the third and from what I can tell doesn't include any of the new models.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Damn, I thoroughly appreciate the link but the Kemono hasn't been accessible for me all month. Is there a certain way you're supposed to gain access now, or is the site just dead? Also, the google sheet seems outdated as well since the last Simdulgence update listed was the third and from what I can tell doesn't include any of the new models.
No, as far as I know, Kemono is not dead and I always reach the site as normal. Yes, sometimes the Kemono side is very slow and you need a little patience.