Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey thanks for the update but the link is dead... your last links are also all dead with the exception of bobahloos.

Khlas
Azmodan22
ATrois
E404P

All broken... any chance you could reupload? Thanks in advance.
Most, if not all, can be found on the sheets as outlined in the reddit channel's sidebar.

Reactions: carlitoes

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Most, if not all, can be found on the sheets as outlined in the reddit channel's sidebar.
Then why go to the trouble of putting them here in the first place..? I (and some others) also have problems with some files uploaded to the sheets, especially GreyNaya's, which always subtracts animations rather than adding. In contrast, the animation files from this thread have always been what they're supposed to be (actual updates).

Reactions: Nyong'o97

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks! Do you have any previous models by chance? (Lexi Luna, Charlotte Mckinney, Sveta Bilyalova, Ashley Tervort) Would highly appreciate it
I have them all, but I can't share my tray files as I have more than just the Sims created by S4I
I did share Ashley Tervort earlier today however

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
found a video of a guy doing gay sims 4 videos and was wondering if he is using a different engine or simply shader and camera work and this is pure WW mods?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
It's render with blender using sims models, and animations from others creators. You can't have those graphics in the game. You are welcome.
oh, I had a feeling this was it, like you said, a mix. do you by any chance know what "other creators"?

I never used blender from what I understand it allows to use any game engine to add your own animations by moving the models around. if the animations are not from the game, or his own, what did he used blender for? the stage of the scenes and voices? because I've noticed many animations are from NSFW Sims 4 mods. it's just that everything had a non game shader and dialogue font. the voices and sounds were also something I don't think I've heard in sims 4 mods.

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
Guys I need a little help, on TS4 when I install new animations, they do not appear to me during the interaction, but if I go to the WW settings and go to disable animation and look for new animations, they appear in the menu. do you know how i can solve?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Guys I need a little help, on TS4 when I install new animations, they do not appear to me during the interaction, but if I go to the WW settings and go to disable animation and look for new animations, they appear in the menu. do you know how i can solve?
Place them in the WW folder directly and make sure they are unzipped. Otherwise the game won't be able to find them.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
oh, I had a feeling this was it, like you said, a mix. do you by any chance know what "other creators"?

I never used blender from what I understand it allows to use any game engine to add your own animations by moving the models around. if the animations are not from the game, or his own, what did he used blender for? the stage of the scenes and voices? because I've noticed many animations are from NSFW Sims 4 mods. it's just that everything had a non game shader and dialogue font. the voices and sounds were also something I don't think I've heard in sims 4 mods.
Animations are from others creators, such as motherlodesims, E404P, lupobianco, Atrois... and maybe Khlas since he does gay stuff.
The sounds can be made with blender or another program after the video is rendered. The lighting is from blender.
I'd say everything is from blender, he or she just extracted the models from the game and the animations from the animators package. Blender use its own engine, not the game's. You can create a fully animated video with blender. I think his/her work is only about the lighting, camera, angles, story, since the animations are not made by him/her.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Animations are from others creators, such as motherlodesims, E404P, lupobianco, Atrois... and maybe Khlas since he does gay stuff.
The sounds can be made with blender or another program after the video is rendered. The lighting is from blender.
I'd say everything is from blender, he or she just extracted the models from the game and the animations from the animators package. Blender use its own engine, not the game's. You can create a fully animated video with blender. I think his/her work is only about the lighting, camera, angles, story, since the animations are not made by him/her.
mm.. that seems like a lot less work then, how long do you think it took him? if he just uploads the animations into blender and then runs them while chaing lighting and camera.