Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how showering together works it was in one of the changelogs of wicked whims
When you have a high enough romantic relationship you can use a shower not a bath/shower combination and it says shower with.
Also it needs to be a closed shower. If you use the open showers that came with Discover University and Snowy Escape or a custom shower that was cloned from any of those, the option won't appear

Reactions: MatomiB and robs

Blitzero

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone here knows any adult animators that is still active or the most recently active? I dont think I found any new animation since 2019..

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone here knows any adult animators that is still active or the most recently active? I dont think I found any new animation since 2019..
You need to search better then because they are everywhere.

Atrois, Oolala, Motherlode, Khlas, E404P, GreyNaya... Those are just example.
Some donors are just lacking. There is none for Oolala or Salarmoj despite them being active on their patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Also it needs to be a closed shower. If you use the open showers that came with Discover University and Snowy Escape or a custom shower that was cloned from any of those, the option won't appear
sorry I have to ask again but do you have an idea why he is always declining when i ask to shower together ? they have a hig romantic relationship

Perplexum

Mar 22, 2021
sorry I have to ask again but do you have an idea why he is always declining when i ask to shower together ? they have a hig romantic relationship
If you use Basemental Drugs check the mod folder for a 'cowboy package' and remove that specific file that prevents from showering together.

Reactions: MatomiB

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Does anyone know a good NSFW skin/body replacement for Servos? I know you can use MCC to humanize a servos, but that just change it into a regular human and require what a human needs like consuming food whatnot. If possible i wanted to make it into an feminine android just like EDI from the Mass Effect series, but still maintain the robotic female voice with robotic needs like recharging, socializing and maintenance.

Oct 5, 2019
Does anyone know a good NSFW skin/body replacement for Servos? I know you can use MCC to humanize a servos, but that just change it into a regular human and require what a human needs like consuming food whatnot. If possible i wanted to make it into an feminine android just like EDI from the Mass Effect series, but still maintain the robotic female voice with robotic needs like recharging, socializing and maintenance.
I use SweeneyTodd's Humanized Servos mod and Servo cheats to make androids in my game. This makes servos appear as human while still functioning entirely like servos, which can look weird at times. I also dress them as EDI sometimes or use other android CC to complete the look. If you have further questions it would probably be better to PM me rather than take this off topic.

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
I have a slightly strange request. I'm looking to have this wearwolf costume either cut up into headwear/top/bottom OR have a penis attached to it, whichever is easiest I suppose. I'm useless at blender and it doesn't even want to work on my laptop. If this is possible, could someone have a go at it? If so, pm me and I'll send the files and whatnot. Thanks

Also please delete if this is against the rules or anything.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
ATrois Animations (30.09.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey thanks for the update but the link is dead... your last links are also all dead with the exception of bobahloos.

Khlas
Azmodan22
ATrois
E404P

All broken... any chance you could reupload? Thanks in advance.