Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Moonny

May 12, 2018
So, where do we get the animations download? because neither google doc works to get anything.
They both work, you must have older links to sheets that no longer exist. Save the tiny.cc links instead of the direct links to the sheets, the tiny.cc links won't change even if the sheets are taken down.

Last edited:

gsbm

May 6, 2017
They both work, you must have older links to sheets that no longer exist. Save the tiny.cc links instead of the direct links to the sheets, the tiny.cc links won't change even if the sheets are taken down.
how do we get the tiny cc links? sorry having the same trouble as the other poster

kzin31

Jun 7, 2020
Does anyone have the bank42n's exclusive Patreon Translucent Map Add-on for BBRF, BBRF ER X, JGGR, LGHT ER X?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
To those that can't find the links to the sheets... if you use Reddit on a computer (i.e. not mobile), the side bar shows fine. I know in the Android App, if you go to the subreddit, click on "about" then swipe down to the "Info" button, and tap it. It'll bring you to a page that has the links.

Reactions: DeadNin

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone have an All in One Pack of this. It's such a headache getting everything ? Something like a Repack ?

Wendi226

Sep 13, 2019
I know this is not nsfw but could someone dm me a link or post one for the sims galaxy or vk albums site, i lost the bookmark when i got my new laptop, i can't find any direct links trough google.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know another link for sims4imagination Sims (apart from the Patreon page, of course;))? Neither the CC sheets nor Kemono have been renewed since the end of July. Thanks in advance!

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
That message TonicMole has posted on his Patreon on September 28 for the Bouncing Boobies..is that an update of the file? Can someone share it here?

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
link is dead.

who is this artist? never seen him, can't find him on lovelab or any other site LOL

is this supposed to be Khlas? (another gay creator)
Artist is

Does anyone know another link for sims4imagination Sims (apart from the Patreon page, of course;))? Neither the CC sheets nor Kemono have been renewed since the end of July. Thanks in advance!
No donors means no updates. You will have to wait.