Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone know what's causing these shadows on the sides by the vagina?
Could it be a pubic hair accessory or skin detail? If you have pubic hair growth deactivated in WW, the hair wont grow. If you downloaded the sim from somewhere, it might be worth checking the cc used in Sims 4 Tray Importer.

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Could it be a pubic hair accessory or skin detail? If you have pubic hair growth deactivated in WW, the hair wont grow. If you downloaded the sim from somewhere, it might be worth checking the cc used in Sims 4 Tray Importer.
It's my own sim & I have some skin details on her but even when I remove them from my sim, the shadows still show, could it maybe be the body sliders I have?

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
I just wanna ask if anyone else has been having a problem with the 1st person camera since the newest DLC, Cottage Living. It seems when I turn my sim's head, the body rotates with it and utterly dislodges from any animation currently playing. Has anyone encountered the same problem and have they found a solution?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is this the first time you have played since the Sept 7th or Sept 21st patch? If so, it may be outdated mods. Here's a list of broken mods and replacements, but they won't talk about anything we'd have here so look to updated those as well. Worst comes to worst, try taking out all your CC to see if it fixes, and then add back in with the 50/50 method.

Are you running a pirated version (no judgement)? Perhaps you downloaded some mods meant for after the patch changes and your version is behind.
this mode make a error
UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.20.1