Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
could someone help, give me a link for complete bundle of mod from k.leoric thread?
It's never recommended to use a "Complete Mod Bundle." Due to mods always being updated, it'll make your game break. You may want to see if someone can zip up their mods folder that's current, and share it. Due to CC sizes... that'll be quite large. This is just my opinion.

Reactions: fede2020

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
any1 getting this last exception,

• Error message: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'vacation_or_home_zone_id'), CategoryID: npc_invite_situation_drama_node:213
??

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is this the first time you have played since the Sept 7th or Sept 21st patch? If so, it may be outdated mods. Here's a list of broken mods and replacements, but they won't talk about anything we'd have here so look to updated those as well. Worst comes to worst, try taking out all your CC to see if it fixes, and then add back in with the 50/50 method.

Are you running a pirated version (no judgement)? Perhaps you downloaded some mods meant for after the patch changes and your version is behind.
in fact without CC, it works; I'm trying a little at a time which one causes the error

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Azmodan22 Animations Gold (26.09.2021)
Normal -
Rough -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (28.09.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know where i can find colored skin tones compatible with simdulgence cc? thank you very much

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
TonicMole has posted on his Patreon. That might be an update for Bouncing Boobies. Can someone share it here please?

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Can't say that I know why, but what skin are you using? Maybe it comes from that, I don't remember seeing that one
I was using a sims3melancholic one, then I switched it to a northern siberia winds one in that screenshot to see if it was the skin but it was still showing those shadows so I'm not sure what's causing it but I just noticed it yesterday

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
It can be simply because of how the vagina was made in the blender. Maybe it's more deep-set than the regular EA vag. It can be also caused by body presets if you're using one. Try different vagina preset.
I removed the vagina bottom I was using and the shadows were still there, also tried a different vagina bottom but the shadows were still there, and I even removed them from my mods folder & checked on a sim without a body preset on but it's still showing them, idk what's causing it, I have some sliders installed but I just noticed this happening yesterday

titanmall

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone care to share a multiplayer mod that works with WickedWhims? Trying to download simsync but it looks their site is either under construction or long gone.

titanmall

Sep 12, 2019
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. The developer might have seen my message as I've been trying to access their site for two days and all I've got was "Loading site..." preloader.

Reactions: KekKoo