Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

revolutionz

Oct 12, 2019
thanks for the simdulgence update but you forget to add VPL thong, also can you provide changlog so that I can see what's the difference?

jooeun

Mar 7, 2020
hi im looking for midnitetech job pack on google sheets but i cant find it
can anybody help me please ?

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
does anyone have the new skins for this is them?

does anyone know if there is any skin for trans sims? (WW compatible)

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
Pretty cool that Simdulgence's updated nipple piercing do not cause a sequence of infinite last exception errors, but they basically disappear after you equip them with a NPC. Wonder when he will update it again.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
I have a problem with Wickedwhims, my sims talk about sex and all but dont have sex, also in my striclubs the girls dont dance anymore I cant select the stripper pole or assign seats, something is really off, anyone had this issue before?

Bhob

Oct 20, 2019
my game crashes on save and I have to restart; I can no longer edit the sims in cas, it always remains fixed on loading.
Is this the first time you have played since the Sept 7th or Sept 21st patch? If so, it may be outdated mods. Here's a list of broken mods and replacements, but they won't talk about anything we'd have here so look to updated those as well. Worst comes to worst, try taking out all your CC to see if it fixes, and then add back in with the 50/50 method.

Are you running a pirated version (no judgement)? Perhaps you downloaded some mods meant for after the patch changes and your version is behind.