Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

was!

Jan 7, 2019
Not sure if this is considered NSFW related; if not, just let me know.
Does anyone here regularly use the patreon version of basemental gangs? I have a few questions, but after searching on LL, most discussions are drugs not gang related. And I'm not keen on heading to the basemental discord to ask questions about the patreon version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone? I posted this a while back.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
What happened over here? Last time I played, sims4imagination models were free.

Where are you getting good CC and irl sims nowadays? I reinstaled the game today...

EDIT: Ok, found a promising link.
You should also have this in your collection and of course is a recommended place.

Reactions: PlayerMan6

kzin31

Jun 7, 2020
I could be wrong, but I noticed a pattern with the availability of simdulgence content in the sheet... it's always somewhere around 11/14 days after the last post. I realized, and understood this to get a sense of when to expect new updates, but as I said before, I could be wrong.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Azmodan22 Animations Gold (17.09.2021)
Normal-
Rough-
ATrois Animations (18.09.2021)

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
You should also have this in your collection and of course is a recommended place.
I can't download anything from the first link. It says "page not found" every time I try to download one of the files. Do you have anything else sims4imagination related from where I can download? Mainly interested in Gianna Dior, Lexi Luna, Charlotte Mckinney