Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

grey-daze

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know what happed to the mega folder by your false hope, it used to be with the other mods on the google sheet but it's gone

Reactions: sailoranon

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to shower together the changelog of wicked whims says it´s possible

Last edited:
Reactions: dp63split

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
sims that patreon ?

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
sims that patreon ?
Maybe the links in this post are a help (open the spoiler in that post!!!)

Wyler

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, does anyone else have a problem with the missing WW menu background? I see that the changelog says about the invisible menu, but I have no error logs and the buttons in the menu are working.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
Hello, does anyone else have a problem with the missing WW menu background? I see that the changelog says about the invisible menu, but I have no error logs and the buttons in the menu are working.
Do you use TOOL and did you update like the simmer above you did?

Other usual suspects to check and update: UI cheats, more columns in CAS, more clubs per sim, more CAS traits, Better Build Buy, Edit lights in Build mode, CC wrench mods...

Those are the UI mods I could think of off the top of my head. I think all of them needed updating. And don't forget to delete your localthumbache after.

Reactions: Wyler

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
That's the name of a web that reuploads craked games, they aren't their authors. It should be at the end of the title of the download page, Codex and Anadius are the most common.
Always check who's the author before downloading. If you installed Codex then you should stick to Codex's updates, same with the rest of the authors. Don't mix cracked versions because sometimes they aren't compatible and you'll fuck up your game files and will have to reinstall everything (I learned that the hard way)
Wich update are you talking about? Cottage living?
Nevermind, I found my answer

Last edited:

ZeegMo

Mar 26, 2020
hello there, any idea where i can get thesimreaper custom sims? other than the patreon of course :p