Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
How do we renable sex on the island counter since the cooking group update with cottage living? I can't use them anymore for wicked whims just group cooking. this sucks.

inna13524

Dec 21, 2021
Hi everybody , :)
I wanted to ask here, you know where to get CC from SL !!???
I've been looking for half a year, hair and food and I cant find anything...
but a lot of people have cc from sl.(No one tells anything, like a secret cult.)
I'm desperate... I would love if anyone knows and thanks for the help.:love:

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
Hi everybody , :)
I wanted to ask here, you know where to get CC from SL !!???
I've been looking for half a year, hair and food and I cant find anything...
but a lot of people have cc from sl.(No one tells anything, like a secret cult.)
I'm desperate... I would love if anyone knows and thanks for the help.:love:
..and you will keep waiting, because it's terminantly ''forbidden'' to share any conversion from SL in the Sims fandom, or in most of it at least, it's sort of a taboo topic bc SL creators have more legal rights over their creations than Sims creators

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey, quick question, are there any butt augmentation mods? I know there is the breasts one, but are there any for bigger butts? There has to be... Thanks!

inna13524

Dec 21, 2021
Google the telegram group panic room and search for keywords like conversion and what not. No I don't have a link to it and please do not dm me asking for conversions.
I tried to look for such a group related to The Sims but I cant find, it doesnt exist.
I did a search and found how the profile picture of the group should look and it is not there:(

• Sad
Reactions: ShadowRim

h3x4

Dec 18, 2017
Is there some kinda collection of animations that I can find anywhere? It's alot of work to download different animations piece by piece.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Is there some kinda collection of animations that I can find anywhere? It's alot of work to download different animations piece by piece.
Animations collection is a terrible idea. You're going to have annoying issues. Do like everyone else.