Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Damn, man. Makes me want to question my sexuality and pledge to his Patreon.
His animations are among the best, better than even mike24 who doesn't even add sound effects to their animtions honestly. It just sucks it male on male so you can't really use it with male and female unless you change some settings on wicked whims.

• Angry
Reactions: Belondin

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
His animations are among the best, better than even mike24 who doesn't even add sound effects to their animtions honestly. It just sucks it male on male so you can't really use it with male and female unless you change some settings on wicked whims.
His anal animation on floor use moans?? I thought it was impossible to make those sounds. It was weird to hear my female sim moaning like a feminine male, lol. Very well done, however.

I love Motherlode, GreyNaya, Lupobianco and E404P. But I had to say, this one is the best quality-wise. The animation on bathtub is the best animation I ever seen in the entire modding scene from all games, the details are just insane.

Not complaining because the gays doesn't have much contrary to us and as you said, we can perform them with the right settings.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
His anal animation on floor use moans?? I thought it was impossible to make those sounds. It was weird to hear my female sim moaning like a feminine male, lol. Very well done, however.

I love Motherlode, GreyNaya, Lupobianco and E404P. But I had to say, this one is the best quality-wise. The animation on bathtub is the best animation I ever seen in the entire modding scene from all games, the details are just insane.

Not complaining because the gays doesn't have much contrary to us and as you said, we can perform them with the right settings.
I more meant the "plap plap" sounds rather than the moans and all those you listed are good tbh. E404P is great but lupobianco, for the longest time I didn't like their animations because they use to do a lot of rushed and VERY weird sex positions, like some contortionist type stuff with really weird names. Really creepy imo. But now his animations are really top tier.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I more meant the "plap plap" sounds rather than the moans and all those you listed are good tbh. E404P is great but lupobianco, for the longest time I didn't like their animations because they use to do a lot of rushed and VERY weird sex positions, like some contortionist type stuff with really weird names. Really creepy imo. But now his animations are really top tier.
Sounds are a big part if i like animation or not, like sims talking through the whole animation with some weird "words" kill the whole thing and there's good chunk of animations that have it that way.

But i wish there was much more "creative" animations that are tied to some scenarios, like teachers, secretary or police searching, undressing, from arguing to sex kinda stuff.

Savanicci has good animations and he started making some "rough" animations and not only forced with crying which i personally like, because i don't like really forced animations with crying and the rough ones can work for roleplay.

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
Hi, sorry to bother everyone but I have some questions:
- Is there any way I can make both DD and WW work together without issues?
- Is there any tutorial on how to use properly DD since I tried once and I couldnt find the animations i wanted?
- I have a problem when I'm looking in the "disable animations" section of WW for the objects I need. Basically it says there's no location like shown in the file attached. Also sometimes I do have the custom location objects but the animations don't appear.
- Has anyone have the newest bottom short from BANK42n by any chance?
Thanks in advance to any kind soul that answers all my question.

Smelly Cat

Apr 3, 2020
I like Lupobianco's animations. You can tell he has a lot of fun with his animations and doesn't take things too seriously. Or doesn't tries to perfect everything to the top-notch. And thats what the game needs imo :)

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I like Lupobianco's animations. You can tell he has a lot of fun with his animations and doesn't take things too seriously. Or doesn't tries to perfect everything to the top-notch. And thats what the game needs imo :)
Different animators with different skills. Nothing wrong about that. I don't think animators care to be top-notch. They just do their things. There's just better animators than others quality wise, it's a fact. I like lupo for the variety in the anim's, not the quality.

That said, let's not create a competition, we should appreciate every animations and the time animators use to create them. It makes our games more enjoyable.

modella

Nov 14, 2019
I'm just happy with the wide variety of animations available :)!! Especially when new creators come onto the scene. I loaded up my game and somehow have amassed almost 15K animations for WW. I was like :oops:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bouncing Boobies (31.12.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATrois Animations (31.12.2021)

Fouyaya animations (30.12.2021)

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey there, another question I had, did anyone manage to make custom skintones work at all since they reworked it? I used to have green skins and all, but none are even displayed anymore, do you guys know of a way to make it work? Thanks!

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Hey there, another question I had, did anyone manage to make custom skintones work at all since they reworked it? I used to have green skins and all, but none are even displayed anymore, do you guys know of a way to make it work? Thanks!
They do work, make sure yours are updated or use this program to fix them. or use this tutorial

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Basemental Drugs v7.15.179

SimFileShare
:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

1641070019939.png

Changing World

• Changed prices on a regional basis
  • New MDMA batches on the streets
Animations