Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I just updated, having not played in some time sims 4.

Sorry to bother, I did look through the thread, but what I found I could not be sure of as the latest version.

I was looking for the latest MCCC ?
?

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know what the problem is if the mc_cmd_center.package is in your Mods folder, but doesn't show up in the in-game modlist? The mc_cmd_center.ts4script shows up in the in-game modlist though.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Are all your MCCC files together?
Yes, they're all in the Mods folder; no subfolders for them. Also, I'm not sure if it has any effect but I tend to discard special characters on my package files as I read it makes the game load slower. mc_cmd_center.package -> mccmdcenter.package.

• Angry
Reactions: MickCasanova

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, they're all in the Mods folder; no subfolders for them. Also, I'm not sure if it has any effect but I tend to discard special characters on my package files as I read it makes the game load slower. mc_cmd_center.package -> mccmdcenter.package.
This is why it don´t show in the list. You couldn´t change the name of a mod package file bcos all other files (script,...) of this mod refer to the name. ! Don´t change the name of a mod ! You could only change names of normal cc like clothes or objects.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
In addition to what Simmer74 has said, if you find mods with an exclamation mark in the file name don't remove it. This enables it to load before other mods

Last edited:
Reactions: Olethros

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
In addition to what Simmer74 has said, if you find mods with an exclamation mark in the file name don't remove it. This enables it to load before over mods
Is it possible to make MCCC load before other files by adding an exclamation mark on it's file name? Also, it used to load before even when I changed the file name but I'll try it w/o changing name; it might just work.

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
I do appreciate your time, I may have been wrong, but I thought there was a patreon version or contributor version... I actually had that one.

But I guess not.

Thank you!
There is, but there's basically no difference between the two versions

Wyler

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, does anybody has problems with group sex initiation with latest WW Patreon? It works for me sometimes, but not always and maximum for 3 sims.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
NNISM Men's Sexy Outfit 03 (13.01.2022)

NNISM Men's Sexy Outfit 03 (01/13/2022 Udate)
Hi guys, it's NNISM here.

Here is my newest cc. I hope you guys like it.
28 swatches for Male only (01/13/2022 Udate)
Thanks and stay safe guys.
You can recolor, but do not include mesh

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
First off, there is no newer version of MCCC. There is also no Patreon version at the moment either. What you have is the 2021.4.0 IS the newest version.

Second, it doesn't take a pc any longer to read a special character than it does any other. Wherever you heard that, it's nonsense.

Reactions: Olethros

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
First off, there is no newer version of MCCC. There is also no Patreon version at the moment either. What you have is the 2021.4.0 IS the newest version.

Second, it doesn't take a pc any longer to read a special character than it does any other. Wherever you heard that, it's nonsense.
Does that mean that MCCC is incompatible with the newest TS4 version, since it hasn't been updated?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Idk if if it’s my mods or cc, but i updated them all and also tried repairing the game and restarting my sims 4 folder but my all of my sims, including townies and my created ones are covered in black and red plus questions mark. i really hope I’m not the only one with this problem, any solution??

View attachment 1589036
You're not supposed to update the game with your mods still installed, you have to remove the mod folder EVERY TIME you update the game, then put the folder back in when you know all your script mods are up to date with the newest version