Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
This isn't true, I have been advised and have seen others being advised to remove selected animation files due to depictions of forced sex, bestiality or rape. Though my personal agreements are with the latter being banned, I don't agree with the former being banned. Though, I wouldn't like to challenge this ‍
If you don't agree but also don't wanna challenge it, why even participate at all..? I would just not be involved. On a side note though, the people who made those rules must be so much fun in bed lol :ROFLMAO:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
This isn't true, I have been advised and have seen others being advised to remove selected animation files due to depictions of forced sex, bestiality or rape. Though my personal agreements are with the latter being banned, I don't agree with the former being banned. Though, I wouldn't like to challenge this ‍
Forced sex is rape. It's the same thing. The latter just takes into account more things, but Forced sex is a kind of rape.

Being ok with the first one and not with the last one makes no sense. The people tend to confuse rough sex with forced sex which aren't the same thing. Rough sex is consensual while the later is rape because it's not consensual, it's forced.

Last edited:

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
Urban Social Mod 3.0 patreon version (NSFW)

Tattoo Collection

Traits collection(NSFW)

Updated google drive with most mods

Last edited:

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
Urban Social Mod 3.0 patreon version (NSFW)

Tattoo Collection

Traits collection(NSFW)

Updated google drive with most mods

You should edit your comment to remove the line I didn't quote. Never share details like that for your own privacy.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Forced sex is rape. It's the same thing. The latter just takes into account more things, but Forced sex is a kind of rape.

Being ok with the first one and not with the last one makes no sense. The people tend to confuse rough sex with forced sex which aren't the same thing. Rough sex is consensual while the later is rape because it's not consensual, it's forced.
Rape is rape. Sure forced sex can mean rape, but it sounds more like a roleplay type of thing in the context of animations. While rough sex is just vanilla sex but harder and faster... No one's condoning rape lol don't imply weird(and honestly horrible) stuff no one said please that's a little rude

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Rape is rape. Sure forced sex can mean rape, but it sounds more like a roleplay type of thing in the context of animations. While rough sex is just vanilla sex but harder and faster... No one's condoning rape lol don't imply weird(and honestly horrible) stuff no one said please that's a little rude
Can you point me out where I say people are condoning rape? Read the post I quoted.

" SpyderBandit said: This isn't true, I have been advised and have seen others being advised to remove selected animation files due to depictions of forced sex, bestiality or rape. Though my personal agreements are with the latter being banned, I don't agree with the former being banned."

I meant to say, if you agree with rape being banned and not forced sex, it doesn't make any sense.

Read the definition of rude too. (now I'm starting to be rude). If it's role play, it's not forced sex. Is this too hard to understand?
Rough sex is not even close to be vanilla sex either. :FacePalm:

"Sure forced sex can mean rape" IT IS RAPE. WTF. :WaitWhat: Creating rape as animations does not remove their rapey nature, stop this nonsense. Now if you use those animations for role play, you do what you want with your game, I don't care, this is not the question. Your game, your rules.

Last edited:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Can you point me out where I say people are condoning rape? Read the post I quoted.

" SpyderBandit said: This isn't true, I have been advised and have seen others being advised to remove selected animation files due to depictions of forced sex, bestiality or rape. Though my personal agreements are with the latter being banned, I don't agree with the former being banned."

I meant to say, if you agree with rape being banned and not forced sex, it doesn't make any sense.

Read the definition of rude too. (now I'm starting to be rude). If it's role play, it's not forced sex. Is this too hard to understand?
Rough sex is not even close to be vanilla sex either. :FacePalm:

"Sure forced sex can mean rape" IT IS RAPE. WTF. :WaitWhat: Creating rape as animations does not remove their rapey nature, stop this nonsense. Now if you use those animations for role play, you do what you want with your game, I don't care, this is not the question. Your game, your rules.
Even though English isn't my native language I'm fully aware of the definition of rude, thanks for the dictionary suggestion, I'll pass though.
As you can read yourself in the post you're quoting, they're clearly making a distinction between forced sex and rape, because otherwise they'd just either ban "rape" or generalize by banning the description "forced sex". If it means the same they'd use one of the two, not both for no reason if they're the same thing. Now, if they're making a distinction it goes without saying they meant it to mean different things. Notice they aren't saying "bestiality" and then adding "sex with animals"...

Also I've been having sex for 20 some years and am part of actual BDSM communities I know what is vanilla and what isn't, you can trust me on that one. Being rough isn't the same as being kinky. Just being rough is being vanilla, only less boring. If one day you have sex yourself sometime, I'm sure you will be able to tell the difference.

Now here's the rude part of your post "Being ok with the first one and not with the last one makes no sense." you're calling them out for being ok with forced animations, which by the way the original is phrased "forced sex, bestiality or rape" doesn't seem to intend to mean the same as rape. But you saying it means the same thing are just calling them out for being ok with rape. Which they aren't and that's a horrible thing to accuse someone of. If you don't think this is kinda rude, how about just generally shitty? Come on, there's really no need for that triggered, holier than thou bs here, we're all adults (I hope lol) relax.. :coffee:

I didn't mean to continue to engage, I won't clutter this thread anymore with chit chat and I apologize for doing so with this post.

Edit: oh forgot to add, Grey Naya's "The Obsession" animation is forced but you can see the bottom is enjoying it. It's the perfect example. Sexuality is complex, there's situations and relationships in which the same action will be received differently and have completely different results. :)

Last edited:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Also I've been having sex for 20 some years and am part of actual BDSM communities I know what is vanilla and what isn't, you can trust me on that one. Being rough isn't the same as being kinky. Just being rough is being vanilla, only less boring. If one day you have sex yourself sometime, I'm sure you will be able to tell the difference.
I stopped there. What you do with your dick or pussy should stay private, and what I do with my pussy is my own business. But thanks for derailing the subject I guess? Learn how to read.
It seems to be so hard to learn that Forced sex = rape. Period.

Does anybody have Fetishims latest feet updates?
Looking for 'Feet V4' and the 'Instep Vein Tattoo'. View attachment 1606712 View attachment 1606718
Those feet are atrocious.

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
Even though English isn't my native language I'm fully aware of the definition of rude, thanks for the dictionary suggestion, I'll pass though.
As you can read yourself in the post you're quoting, they're clearly making a distinction between forced sex and rape, because otherwise they'd just either ban "rape" or generalize by banning the description "forced sex". If it means the same they'd use one of the two, not both for no reason if they're the same thing. Now, if they're making a distinction it goes without saying they meant it to mean different things. Notice they aren't saying "bestiality" and then adding "sex with animals"...

Now here's the rude part of your post "Being ok with the first one and not with the last one makes no sense." you're calling them out for being ok with forced animations, which by the way the original is phrased "forced sex, bestiality or rape" doesn't seem to intend to mean the same as rape. But you saying it means the same thing are just calling them out for being ok with rape. Which they aren't and that's a horrible thing to accuse someone of. If you don't think this is kinda rude, how about just generally shitty? Come on, there's really no need for that triggered, holier than thou bs here, we're all adults (I hope lol) relax.. :coffee:

I didn't mean to continue to engage, I won't clutter this thread anymore with chit chat and I apologize for doing so with this post.

Edit: oh forgot to add, Grey Naya's "The Obsession" animation is forced but you can see the bottom is enjoying it. It's the perfect example. Sexuality is complex, there's situations and relationships in which the same action will be received differently and have completely different results. :)
LOL

Gotta love the guy who whips out his sexual resume to support an argument in a video game thread. My dude, what are you doing with your life?

Your specific definition of what is rape, or kinky, or roleplay, or whether or not it was bestiality because the goat was wearing a wig and stiletto heels is actually irrelevant. But hey, so is mine. What matters here is what the legal system thinks and how close Turbodriver or Deaderpool is willing to get to that line.

There were entire systems in that sex mod for sims 3 (can't remember the name... Kinkyworld?) for bestiality and rape (i.e. forced sex). Turbo has stayed far, far away from any of that in Wicked Whims, my guess is so he can work on his mod and not have to deal with legal and financial bullshit. Sure you can find edge cases here and there, but almost always, forced sex = nonconsensual = rape.

I mean, you have to jump through extra hoops to enable teen sex in WW, even though its perfectly legal to have sex with 18+ year olds where I live. It's the other age ranges that make it a problem.

Last edited:

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
WickedWhims v169.8

1642686802189.png
Sex
  • Asking to have sex no longer checks for gender preference compatibility
You, the player, is now able to ask another Sim if they want to have sex no matter their gender preference. Their gender preference will affect the answer, but will not definitely prevent a positive outcome.

If you're not aware of this, Sims gender preference is fluid and adapts to the player interactivity. Although a Sim could be born to like one thing, your can mold them to whatever you want them to be. This means that you can romance with anybody no matter what, but with Attractiveness their preference will stay however it was defined. This mix of functionalities between the game and the mod can be confusing, making you believe a Sim likes one thing and not another, but the player should keep the power to change it.

This is not an ideal solution and a more refined and clear implementation of this is needed, but for this moment I want to at least keep things the way the game handles it.
  • Fixed asking to join sex not working if no Änal sex animations are available
  • Fixed 'Make a Move' not considering outdoor locations properly
  • Fixed testing for accessibility to beds and hot tubs not working
  • Fixed Sims watching sex interrupting themselves by reacting to sex

Wicked Attributes
  • Fixed conflicting traits disappearing from the list instead of showing up unavailable

Nudity
  • Fixed Body Selector feet not showing up during massage interactions

Window Peeping
  • Added 'Create Window Peeping Premade NPC Sims' setting
If you have previously used a command to get rid of premade peeping Sims from your world, they might be back. That's due to changes in the game that prevent empty households from existing, allowing the premade peeping Sims household to come back. The new way to prevent these from spawning is disabling this setting.
1642686822427.png
SimFileShare:
WorkUpload:
MediaFire:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (20.01.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cyber Samurai Animations (20.01.2022)

McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2022.1.PR1 (17.01.2022)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I stopped there. What you do with your dick or pussy should stay private, and what I do with my pussy is my own business. But thanks for derailing the subject I guess? Learn how to read.
It seems to be so hard to learn that Forced sex = rape. Period.
I'll disclose whatever I see fit if it's in order to make a point. It obviously wasn't at random that it was brought up. Should I instead have said that "other people" that are in those communities are better aware of the meaning of sex terms? I'm wondering what you're doing here or if you're aware of the nature of this forum because you sound rather prudish, stopping as soon as you read something about someone's sexuality and then trying to enforce that it should be private. The subject was never derailed, you just have no arguments and started splitting hairs.

"if you're against this, you must be against that! that must be private! this is right! this is wrong!" Geez you must be the life of the party... :censored:

LOL

Gotta love the guy who whips out his sexual resume to support an argument in a video game thread. My dude, what are you doing with your life?

Your specific definition of what is rape, or kinky, or roleplay, or whether or not it was bestiality because the goat was wearing a wig and stiletto heels is actually irrelevant. But hey, so is mine. What matters here is what the legal system thinks and how close Turbodriver or Deaderpool is willing to get to that line.

There were entire systems in that sex mod for sims 3 (can't remember the name... Kinkyworld?) for bestiality and rape (i.e. forced sex). Turbo has stayed far, far away from any of that in Wicked Whims, my guess is so he can work on his mod and not have to deal with legal and financial bullshit. Sure you can find edge cases here and there, but almost always, forced sex = nonconsensual = rape.

I mean, you have to jump through extra hoops to enable teen sex in WW, even though its perfectly legal to have sex with 18+ year olds where I live. It's the other age ranges that make it a problem.

"Gotta love the guy who whips out his sexual resume to support an argument in a video game thread. My dude, what are you doing with your life?"

I guess you already know the answer for that since I apparently posted my sexual resume uh? :ROFLMAO: Probably go read the entire argument for context (might be a waste of time though...) The context was the meaning of "vanilla" and "rough sex", regardless of WW. In regard to the WW issue, well just go read it... it's about what a certain discord server chooses to censor and the descriptions they use, specifically their meaning. I won't address the rest of your post because you're talking about something else entirely, it was never even about Turbo... so don't think me rude for that, it's just completely off.

Reactions: Edgy McEdge

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
The context was the meaning of "vanilla" and "rough sex"
No, it wasn't. You made it yourself. Context was forced sex against rape. Nothing else. You have a poor definition of rough sex at most, seems like you didn't have enough sex to understand, after all. Looks like trolling at this point, especially the "you have no argument" part. It makes no sense since my point is a fact, not an opinion.