Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
No, it wasn't. You made it yourself. Context was forced sex against rape. Nothing else. You have a poor definition of rough sex at most, seems like you didn't have enough sex to understand, after all. Looks like trolling at this point, especially the "you have no argument" part. It makes no sense since my point is a fact, not an opinion.
Let me correct you: "the context in which my sexuality was brought up." And it was in answer to your "Rough sex is not even close to be vanilla sex either." Don't cut things out to fit your narrative that's quite unfair. If you keep doing that, this discussion is absolutely pointless.

Now, the whole point is if the discord server makes a distinction between "forced sex" and "rape". They mentioned both in the same list, they are intentionally making a distinction between them. Which means they're either illiterate and just repeated the same thing twice(according to your opinion) or they really do mean it to describe different things. Having this is mind I'm assuming they mean something more akin to animations of roleplaying forced sex. You don't have to pick one, I am and was sharing my thoughts, you're the one who came in with two stones in each hand.
I hope this was clear enough because if it wasn't... well I quit. Once again, sorry for cluttering the thread, but I feel like I have to answer otherwise it's also rude to the person who replied.

Reactions: King Of Eyeballs

Pink Plumbob

Mar 1, 2021
Not really sure if this is the place to post this but I figured it needed said, but the newest update to the Cyber Samurai Animations on the Google Sheets were immediately flagged by my antivirus as a virus before it even finished downloading. Listed as (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml).

Reactions: No_No5427

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Not really sure if this is the place to post this but I figured it needed said, but the newest update to the Cyber Samurai Animations on the Google Sheets were immediately flagged by my antivirus as a virus before it even finished downloading. Listed as (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml).
This has been addressed by the Rebels
In short, it's the hosts' fault, not the files'. Always use an ad-blocker when downloading to be safe from sketchy ads

Last edited:
Reactions: Pink Plumbob

Pink Plumbob

Mar 1, 2021
This has been addressed by the Rebels
In short, it's the hosts' fault, not the files'. Always use an ad-blocker when downloading to be safe from sketchy ads
Thats strange, I use uBlock Origin and don't get ads on any of the host sites. I found the download available from another host, but my antivirus blocks the download from both (upload.ee) and (simfileshare.net) for the same reason (Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml).

The strange thing though is that I've had this issue with Cyber Samurai Animations before, so is it possible that it may be a false positive that my machine is throwing?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Cyber Samurai Animations (21.01.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (22.01.2022)

Savaccini Animations (22.01.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] True Body (21.01.2022)

Famefilmz

Jan 11, 2022
hi it shows someone message me but how do i see it to read im tryna click the icon can you write under my comment so i can see what you wrote plz i will really appreciate it

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Please, STFU! They are going to close this thread altogether soon. Take it private, all of you.
Ohhhhh...IDK, MickCasanova we haven't had any life on this thread for a while. Let 'em have at it. LOL!

And I'd like to throw in my 2 cents forced sex is, in fact, rape and the fact that the OP didn't realize that implication in the first place when stating forced sex and rape as if there is a difference only makes the OP look foolish and anyone else who follows their lead.

And now I will take MickCasanova's advice and be quiet.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Cyber Samurai Animations (21.01.2022)

Bobahloo animations (22.01.2022)

Savaccini Animations (22.01.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] True Body (21.01.2022)

Hi maksimko12

I have a question about this update: im not using the True Body mod part but yes the [Noir and Dark Sims 4] True Female Feets and Nail Polish and this is included on this new update with new names. Should i install the True Body part too to update the True Female and Nail Polish? Im not interested on the True Body but yes on the True Female Feets thats why im asking because i dont know if both mods are now connected each other . Can you clarify it if is possible?

Many thanks for the update as always :)

Reactions: Hotlisa

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
Hi maksimko12

I have a question about this update: im not using the True Body mod part but yes the [Noir and Dark Sims 4] True Female Feets and Nail Polish and this is included on this new update with new names. Should i install the True Body part too to update the True Female and Nail Polish? Im not interested on the True Body but yes on the True Female Feets thats why im asking because i dont know if both mods are now connected each other . Can you clarify it if is possible?

I look thru the files - it is the same file from true female feets 10/16/21
- check default and non default

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Hi maksimko12

In this update, the author combined all the parts of the male and female bodies of the "True Body" into one set + added new content. If you already had "True Female Feet and Nail Polish", then you can continue to use it without updating. You can take only what you need from the kit, or install it completely. In order for the body parts to work with the WW body selector, be sure to install the "Tuning File" folder from the archive.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks, do you also have patreon version of SimRealist R/E mod? I have v0.1.1.2 and dont know if it is the newest one. Is here also a tread for SFW mods?