Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (26.01.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (27.01.2022)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Pup Full Leather Outfit for Males (27.01.2022)

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OK When I first loaded WW my Sims came out fully naked, but now when I am in CAS they are wearing panties and I can't remove them, anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
OK When I first loaded WW my Sims came out fully naked, but now when I am in CAS they are wearing panties and I can't remove them, anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?
That sometimes happens to me with sims made a long time ago in CAS. If I put on another bottom and remove it, it fixes itself and sims are fully nude. Otherwise, you probably have a conflicting mod. Look for and remove any default underwear or body parts replacers.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
That sometimes happens to me with sims made a long time ago in CAS. If I put on another bottom and remove it, it fixes itself and sims are fully nude. Otherwise, you probably have a conflicting mod. Look for and remove any default underwear or body parts replacers.
Tried both of those, nothing worked, I found 1 default file and one DF file but removing them didn't change anything. :(

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Tried both of those, nothing worked, I found 1 default file and one DF file but removing them didn't change anything. :(
Did you also delete the localthumbcache.package after removing the default parts? Have a look at ALL body parts (like EVE, N&D, MagicBot and so on): WW should always be run with the non-default versions, and the body swap should be done in WW selector.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Did you also delete the localthumbcache.package after removing the default parts? Have a look at ALL body parts (like EVE, N&D, MagicBot and so on): WW should always be run with the non-default versions, and the body swap should be done in WW selector.
I did, so I am not sure whats up. I guess its not that big a deal, they still go fully nude in game and such its just weird.

Moonny

May 12, 2018
again much love for your shares but i keep on wondering why your CC disappears? also do you have your own unique forum or post i can follow/watch here f95?
  1. The cc keeps dissapearing because the creators of that cc report the sheets
  2. maksimko12 isn't the OP of those sheets, they're only sharing here the updated links from TS4Rebels because some people only know of this place. You can find the changelogs and the latest links on their reddit, it's on the 1st post of this thread

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
what happened to the teen content? or does that go against rule 7? don't teen and adult share the same body? or am I confusing it with the younger sims, one above toddler? how does that even work? last i checked the "kid" sim look older than many cartoonish characters of games ive seen here so been wondering about that one. what exactly allows one and not the other? lets say someone makes teen content as an adult sim that looks younger? (uses a teen model for a shorter/younger looking adult character) or that wont go because the modders of 95zone go for the game logic (sim age chart) can't someone just use mods to make an adult shorter? mm... this might break the animation, tho I assume someone can use blender to fix that one. i see a lot of loopholes here.

sorry if already asked before I was just wondering. almost every game with cute girls I see having characters that look younger than sim teens, and ive never seen a sims 4 sex game with teens (one above toddler, the shorter sim before the taller almost adult like yet still not an adult, "teen" they call it i think - ignore the picture below, this is a mod, in the game you only have like 5 age choices) is it because its not allowed and requires a patch of outside source or something?

MTS_lumialover8-1383758-ts4male.jpg

Last edited: