• Sims who had chemo will now regain their hair if they die bald
  • A hefty amount of new buffs and buff icons
  • Adderall lines hidden from Build/Buy
  • Stashed Raid items only retrievable 24 hours after being arrested
  • Updated more String entries related to the reworked plant quality names
Download

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I have found that if I activate the "give a penis" option to a female character, this character cannot get simple female characters pregnant. is it there?
You also have to change the part where it says "can become Pregnant" to "can make others pregnant" I have had both futa and women without a penis get regular females pregnant,

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
I'm sorry, mind if I ask you where can I find MCM mod? I've found NPCC but I can't find MCM. Thanks in advance
MCM? Yea i play too much Skyrim. MSM (Mod settings Menu) is another mod made by same guy; that groups mod(s) settings under a universal menu.

And Sorry, i didn't mean to suggest MSM, i meant SC4M instead. Sims4 Control Menu is a good alternative to MCCC. No lag, fast and flexible, less invasive.

Also - it requires a community library (S4CL) which doesn't conflict with anything, such as well as the two above.

i can send you patreon version of NPCC via DM i guess. Again sorry for the confusion. I just don't use WW or MCCC because there was a time Turbo put malware in his mod to break your game, on top of how laggy the game is by itself and when used with certain other mods. I can't trust those guys.

Last edited:

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
MCM? Yea i play too much Skyrim. MSM (Mod settings Menu) is another mod made by same guy; that groups mod(s) settings under a universal menu.

And Sorry, i didn't mean to suggest MSM, i meant SC4M instead. Sims4 Control Menu is a good alternative to MCCC. No lag, fast and flexible, less invasive.

Also - it requires a community library (S4CL) which doesn't conflict with anything, such as well as the two above.

i can send you patreon version of NPCC via DM i guess. Again sorry for the confusion. I just don't use WW or MCCC because there was a time Turbo put malware in his mod to break your game, on top of how laggy the game is by itself and when used with certain other mods. I can't trust those guys.
Sure and Thanks for everything. :D
Now I only need to understand how NPCC works. So can I use these instead of both WW and MCCC or do I still need WW if I want the sex animations? Thanks again in advance for your help.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
when i enter cus, using MCCC, i can no longer modify the sims body.
it says I can't edit pre-existing sims.
also how do i make them pass from seniors to adults?

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
Quoting CN here
"For those who want to know, WW intentionally included code with 163b (maybe earlier, it has yet to be confirmed) until 163d (where it was caught) with the sole purpose of breaking other mods that you have installed in your Mods folder. However, it wouldn't outright break them right away, what it would do is start a counter after starting the game and whenever that counter reached a certain point, the code would randomly choose a function in one of the mods it targeted (One of them was S4CL, others were Sims Snatcher and DD and there were a bunch of other ones too.) and it would replace that function with a function that did nothing and returned nothing, which would essentially break those mods in random places for random reasons. The code in question was included within version 163d and in previous versions, within one of the Snippet Tunings within the WW package file, namely TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Outdated_Sex_Animations and within there, animation_actors_behavior_data. It was however obfuscated and the fact it contained very specific mod names indicated an actual intent to break those other mods and not something that was included accidentally. Once we found out about this, Turbodriver was called out and he promptly removed it for version 163e of Wicked Whims. That is as far as I wanted to take it, for him to simply remove his malicious script. I do not recommend pursuing or attacking Turbodriver, he removed the code and that should be that. You do what you feel you need to do though."

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Quoting CN here
"For those who want to know, WW intentionally included code with 163b (maybe earlier, it has yet to be confirmed) until 163d (where it was caught) with the sole purpose of breaking other mods that you have installed in your Mods folder. However, it wouldn't outright break them right away, what it would do is start a counter after starting the game and whenever that counter reached a certain point, the code would randomly choose a function in one of the mods it targeted (One of them was S4CL, others were Sims Snatcher and DD and there were a bunch of other ones too.) and it would replace that function with a function that did nothing and returned nothing, which would essentially break those mods in random places for random reasons. The code in question was included within version 163d and in previous versions, within one of the Snippet Tunings within the WW package file, namely TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Outdated_Sex_Animations and within there, animation_actors_behavior_data. It was however obfuscated and the fact it contained very specific mod names indicated an actual intent to break those other mods and not something that was included accidentally. Once we found out about this, Turbodriver was called out and he promptly removed it for version 163e of Wicked Whims. That is as far as I wanted to take it, for him to simply remove his malicious script. I do not recommend pursuing or attacking Turbodriver, he removed the code and that should be that. You do what you feel you need to do though."
thank you for doing that

Reactions: Harglblah

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Quoting CN here
If one of my mods was broken, would it still persist once I've updated my WW?

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
E404P Patreon Animations (17.01.2022)

Dec 31, 2021

3 New Animations (341 total)

U Play 2 Fuckin Much 01| Double Bed -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM |
Yes Sir 01| Desk & Table (short & long) -- Tease -- MF/FF/MM |
Yes Sir 02| Desk & Table (short & long) -- Oral -- MF/FF/MM |

Has anyone had issues getting the "Yes Sir" animations to work?
Doesn't seem show up as option on any desk or short table for me?
Is a CC table needed, does anyone know?

Spinnerz

Apr 25, 2021

Dec 31, 2021

I Believe You need an executron desk for these animations

Reactions: byrnethefloor

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
I meant in terms of site rules, this site. also teen sims have different bodies than young adult so not sure a loli sim can do these things.
In Sims 4 teen sims have same body as (young) adult sims, every mod/CC for adults should works for teens. Therefore such mods/CC should not be against the rules of this site.

oyGuey

May 21, 2018

Dec 31, 2021

You need MXIMS Apple Macbook Pro 13 2015 and/or MXIMS Apple Macbook Pro 15 for the animations to work. They're on the sheets.

Reactions: byrnethefloor

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
Sure and Thanks for everything. :D
Now I only need to understand how NPCC works. So can I use these instead of both WW and MCCC or do I still need WW if I want the sex animations? Thanks again in advance for your help.
you don't need WW for sex animations. I use DD's WW animation loader.

also there are an abundance of mods that replace the core functions of MCCC - TMEX ALL cheats and BetterBuildBuy takes care of the necessary cheats like cas.fulleditmode by default. Research man, don't let others control how you choose to enjoy your game on your pc.