Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
OK When I first loaded WW my Sims came out fully naked, but now when I am in CAS they are wearing panties and I can't remove them, anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?
For that I use mc_dresser created by Deaderpool. Included in his mc_command center. Works like a charm.

Reactions: MatomiB

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Deckmaster

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
what happened to the teen content? or does that go against rule 7? don't teen and adult share the same body? or am I confusing it with the younger sims, one above toddler? how does that even work? last i checked the "kid" sim look older than many cartoonish characters of games ive seen here so been wondering about that one. what exactly allows one and not the other? lets say someone makes teen content as an adult sim that looks younger? (uses a teen model for a shorter/younger looking adult character) or that wont go because the modders of 95zone go for the game logic (sim age chart) can't someone just use mods to make an adult shorter? mm... this might break the animation, tho I assume someone can use blender to fix that one. i see a lot of loopholes here.

sorry if already asked before I was just wondering. almost every game with cute girls I see having characters that look younger than sim teens, and ive never seen a sims 4 sex game with teens (one above toddler, the shorter sim before the taller almost adult like yet still not an adult, "teen" they call it i think - ignore the picture below, this is a mod, in the game you only have like 5 age choices) is it because its not allowed and requires a patch of outside source or something?

View attachment 1621824
I read this over a couple of times and I still have zero idea what you're talking about lol.

Are you asking if teen sims can fuck?
Teen sims can do everything a young adult can, far as WW goes and almost every CC lewd/sexy outfit also works with teen sims.

You just have to unlock it in the WW settings and also by downloading the inappropriate add on.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (28.01.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATrois Animations (29.01.2022)

E404P Patreon Animations (17.01.2022)

Bobahloo animations (28.01.2022)

Cyber Samurai Animations (30.01.2022)

AssasinS4's sex animations (28.01.2022)

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Please anyone can say me what dance pole is Savaccini using on this animation? I have the wicked dance pole and the azmodan22 dance pole and i can't see this animation:

A direct link about what i should download to use this animation would be nice :)

Thanks.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I read this over a couple of times and I still have zero idea what you're talking about lol.

Are you asking if teen sims can fuck?
Teen sims can do everything a young adult can, far as WW goes and almost every CC lewd/sexy outfit also works with teen sims.

You just have to unlock it in the WW settings and also by downloading the inappropriate add on.
I meant in terms of site rules, this site. also teen sims have different bodies than young adult so not sure a loli sim can do these things.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have found that if I activate the "give a penis" option to a female character, this character cannot get simple female characters pregnant. is it there?

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
any good female sims with all the cc in one zip? creators like like divaka or Jolea? :unsure:
please just don't say Sims4Imagination..., all of his/hers content look like dog shit...:cautious:

something more like this...
Screenshot 2022-01-31 165003.png Screenshot 2022-01-31 165143.png Screenshot 2022-01-31 165236.png