Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

BigDick22

May 21, 2019
you don't need WW for sex animations. I use DD's WW animation loader.

also there are an abundance of mods that replace the core functions of MCCC - TMEX ALL cheats and BetterBuildBuy takes care of the necessary cheats like cas.fulleditmode by default. Research man, don't let others control how you choose to enjoy your game on your pc.
I've tried using DD sometimes but everytime it didnt load all the animations I have but I can't understand why. Also when I try to look at the animations with the animations disabler in WW, to know the locations, it always says SexTypeLocations.None or, even if I have all the necessary cc stuff, animations don't appear in the list and I can't figure out why. Right now I've decided to sadly surrender on why it happens and play with the animations I can use.

In all this, does anyone have the newest BTTB6 native skin from BANK42n with the exclusive 16k textures and blender?
I wanna say thanks to everyone who answered my question and told me lots of alternatives about WW and MCCC. I really appreciate it :D <3

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
what is considered a loli then? I was sure the teen and child bodies were the same. I mean the 15 year old looking sim.
The image you posted earlier is from the sims 3. Unmodded, both 3 and 4 have the same life stages which go from: Baby > Toddler > Child > Teen > Young Adult > Adult > Elder. In the sims 3 teens are visibly different from the older life stages in that they're shorter, in 4 they are pretty much indistinguishable from adults save for being slightly slimmer. Adult content for any ages below Teen is not allowed to be shared nor discussed here. default.png

Reactions: carlitoes

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know if when EA releases a Kit/DLC it could break some mod? Just to check if i need to update any mod i have because i have all updated for the latest patch 1.83.24.1030 but i dont know if i should check them again for the new Kit released today and ill get :)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
The image you posted earlier is from the sims 3. Unmodded, both 3 and 4 have the same life stages which go from: Baby > Toddler > Child > Teen > Young Adult > Adult > Elder. In the sims 3 teens are visibly different from the older life stages in that they're shorter, in 4 they are pretty much indistinguishable from adults save for being slightly slimmer. Adult content for any ages below Teen is not allowed to be shared nor discussed here. View attachment 1631945
so people use an outside patch like in most games?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018

View attachment 1628158

Changing World

• Changed prices on a regional basis
  • New MDMA batches on the streets
Reactions

• Parental Reactions are now Reactions
  • Settings for deciding individual Sims reactions to various drugs
  • Cheat Setting to make everyone OK with all kinds of drug use
  • Sims will react differently depending on their relationship
  • Sims will not get spotted as easily when on drugs
  • Sims on drugs will not be able to spot other Sims on drugs
  • Parents will not both react to Teens on drugs
  • The parent that reacted can choose to talk to the other about it
Parents and Teens

• Stash drugs in desks or dressers
  • Parents can search for drugs if suspicious
  • Sims can find not owned drug objects around the house
  • Finding an object will prompt interactions to find out who owns them
  • Finders can eventually destroy or keep the found object for themselves
  • Cologne item added to convenience stores
  • Eyedrops item added to convenience stores
  • Eyedrops temporarily removes red eyes
  • Mask tobacco smoking by brushing teeth or using cologne
  • Mask cannabis smoking by using cologne in conjunction with eye drops
  • Using cologne will give energetic proximity buff to Sims nearby
  • Sims can no longer "Share Drugs" with parents
Teens

• Teens may come home from school with drugs
  • Teens may come home from school high
Sell Homework

• New minor dealing skill with 5 levels
  • A or B High-School students can copy and sell their homework
  • Blank Homework books available in convenience store
  • Gain more money and copy homework faster per level increase
  • Teen sims you sell to will get their homework completed
Parenthood Compatibility

• Added compatibility for parenthood interactions
  • Interactions available if teen Sim is caught doing drugs
Scenarios

• Speed Salesman and Party Animal taken out of rotation
  • Cannabis Connoisseur and Psychedelic Explorer back in rotation
Other Fixes

• Tuned down percentage chance of addiction to alcohol
  • Sims who had chemo will now regain their hair if they die bald
  • A hefty amount of new buffs and buff icons
  • Adderall lines hidden from Build/Buy
  • Stashed Raid items only retrievable 24 hours after being arrested
  • Updated more String entries related to the reworked plant quality names
Download
Full changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019
Dose anyone know what happened to simdulgence? He seems to have been inactive for awhile.
No clue, usually there's a mention if he's gone on hiatus, but there's nothing on his Patreon about it. :(

Unfortunate, because the new version of WW (170) has completely busted a lot of his CC for me. The body parts seem to work at least, but I'm working out which of the others are broken.

Edit: Seems to be restricted to overrides so far.
Edit 2: Okay, so, after about an hour and a half of trial-and-error, I figured out the culprit: Simdulgence's piercings. They don't play nice with the new version for some reason.

Last edited:

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
No clue, usually there's a mention if he's gone on hiatus, but there's nothing on his Patreon about it. :(

Unfortunate, because the new version of WW (170) has completely busted a lot of his CC for me. The body parts seem to work at least, but I'm working out which of the others are broken.

Edit: Seems to be restricted to overrides so far.
Edit 2: Okay, so, after about an hour and a half of trial-and-error, I figured out the culprit: Simdulgence's piercings. They don't play nice with the new version for some reason.
you are a life saver been having the same problems the game kept crashing had to downgrade back to a lower version of WW until i could figure out the problem

Reactions: vanillacherries

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello. I have a problem with the last version of WW. I can't play sex animations with teens while the option is enabled. Am I the only one ?