Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys, I have a little problem with WW, often autonomy sims join other relationships to play roles of the opposite gender. I checked the gender, roles and autonomy settings and everything seems to be in order. is there any particular option i forgot?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
he does not remember which settings to activate in order to transform the strip club into a brothel

edit:

I found, but the sex is not activated, they only do lap dances

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (06.02.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (06.02.2022)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (06.02.2022)

SalarmoJ's INFERNO STONE (26.01.2022)

CherryPie Animation Reward (01.02.2022)

CherryPie Bondage Animation Exclusive (01.02.2022)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Those CC artists sure are quick to DMCA. Stalking the forums.
Gonna have to play devil's advocate, the guy who makes WW and the woman who makes WP, the paetron donations pay their bills, so those cutting into their income, they have every right to fight back since its detrimental to their income. Its why Turbodriver removed teen stuff from Whims, as well as animal stuff, Paetron doesn't allow it and he wasn't going to risk his income for bestiality. Nutty on the other hand doesn't seem to give a damn, but his mod is beyond creepy.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Nutty on the other hand doesn't seem to give a damn, but his mod is beyond creepy.
No more creepier than sex slaves porcelain dolls from WW. It's funny, turbo actually had rape as an upcoming feature way back when but he became a victim of his own success, I don't think when he was first starting up that he ever imagined that EA themselves would one day take notice of his content. Now homeboy is in too deep to do anything cool with it which is compounded by patreons "no fun allowed" policy. This is why Nisa's mod took off but with her it's the same deal, she tries to be "safe" as much as she can about it but at the end of the day it's fucking rape wrapped up with a pretty bow.

Devious desires is only as "creepy" as you allow, all the non-vanilla shit is opt-in but at the very least the creator is upfront about it and calls it what it is and to me that's a lot less creepy than referring to sex slaves as "dolls" which is what both WW and WP does.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Sometimes when i download mods from simfileshare the download stops after a few seconds, any idea why?