Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
hello, someone knows where I can download sims from the sugarbaby creator, in kemono they have not updated it and patreon are very expensive haha

Reactions: CatDaddyOG

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
hello, someone knows where I can download sims from the sugarbaby creator, in kemono they have not updated it and patreon are very expensive haha
Hi Ksuihuh's the mod creator has taken time away from modding due to personal reasons and on their patron page they not posted since October of last year. Their mods are compatible with version 1.77 so use at your own risk

ts4 rebels has the latest version of the creators mods before they went dark best getting them from their

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Anyone has Carl's Gameplay Overhaul mod + burglar update? It's been more than a month since release, and still not public yet.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Does it actually work this time? I remember the last time this mod was terrible. Nothing worked and might as well just use nisa version for the hoes and the pimping side was just beyond broken and didn't even work.

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
Does it actually work this time? I remember the last time this mod was terrible. Nothing worked and might as well just use nisa version for the hoes and the pimping side was just beyond broken and didn't even work.
Go read patch notes i guess?

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
For anybody that rather not waste their time. The sexy gig mod is still a hot mess.
Way too many features they're adding when the ones they already have are hot mess.

Their little onlyfans aka hornyfans thing doesn't work at all.
You can look on their pateron everybody is saying a lot of things don't work and have problems.

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
For anybody that rather not waste their time. The sexy gig mod is still a hot mess.
Way too many features they're adding when the ones they already have are hot mess.

Their little onlyfans aka hornyfans thing doesn't work at all.
You can look on their pateron everybody is saying a lot of things don't work and have problems.
it a shame the mod does have alot of promise

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
it a shame the mod does have alot of promise
from looking at their patron page they have fixed the bugs in 9.1 which people have reported and have released 9.2 maybe that version will work better but guess we have to wait until either it appears on here or on ts4 rebels