Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jul 6, 2017
guys i need help in
Sims 4 Extreme Violence Mod I cant download , parton not open here ,
and I was confused about how much I must download
in some site, they combined mods suggest to install and they write with not real names in this is site

the first one its fighting mod , and its the Extreme Violence Mod and link there ver 1.7
and in official patron, its 1.8 ver public and 1.9 patron but as I say its patron blocked here some time back some time blocked, and I don't know I need all this mod on-site or the Extreme Violence Mod have all that?

will be great I any one guide me and put the links for mods that make fight animation not like a cloud
and hope just Extreme Violence Mod have all that I alerdy download the fighting career mod form that same site but don't know if outdated

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
He's no WW/DD/Nisa or BD.
Too many cooks in the kitchen, things were handled much better with TS2, there were two guys who made the base sex mod and the animations, so everything was just more fluid and less bugs, and all free on Back Alley Sims, no Paetron bs. There were some really bad sex mods on a few pay sites but they were so bad people didn't even bother to pirate them.

Curious what BD does mod wise, I know DD's work, his mod just is too much like WW, so its overkill, sure it adds rape and animal stuff but eh...

Oct 25, 2019
Too many cooks in the kitchen, things were handled much better with TS2, there were two guys who made the base sex mod and the animations, so everything was just more fluid and less bugs, and all free on Back Alley Sims, no Paetron bs. There were some really bad sex mods on a few pay sites but they were so bad people didn't even bother to pirate them.

Curious what BD does mod wise, I know DD's work, his mod just is too much like WW, so its overkill, sure it adds rape and animal stuff but eh...
personality and perception make complex things the way we see,you took everthing so like only you know,have a good day ahead but fix perception is not everone like

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020

He makes Basemental Drugs... a mod that adds- you guessed it- DRUGS to the game lol

Reactions: joy_crazy_beared

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
Not sure about this mod just yet, when the werewolves use WW, it may cause them to lose the werewolf look and go back to being human and cause some glitches. Not even sure why Turbo added Patchy, he doesn't have a nude skin or male junk, so he just dry humps people.
I wanted to ask here if they had this mod ahead of time, and because on the Google page they have only Patreon versions, the work of this mod seems incredible to me. but I don't have money to become a patron of him/her T.T I have the translation of the mod prepared but not the mod itself, EA should hire people with this talent to make their packs :(