Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
Link is dead for Suger Life 2.0.7 ?
Said this previous

Hi Ksuihuh's the mod creator has taken time away from modding due to personal reasons and on their patron page they not posted since October of last year. Their mods are compatible with version 1.77 so use at your own risk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BczILher

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
Said this previous

Hi Ksuihuh's the mod creator has taken time away from modding due to personal reasons and on their patron page they not posted since October of last year. Their mods are compatible with version 1.77 so use at your own risk
ohh I see ... thanks for the version check info ... I did not know that

Reactions: DeeksLAPD

Nicko99

Dec 7, 2017
Hello everybody! Who can say? Why loading saves and starting a new game in version 1.83 gives an error and asks to restart the game? Restarting does not help the error remains! Error 102
Sorry about my English!

Jul 6, 2017
anyone can share me a link for sims 4 with last update thx
first download base game online and you can do offline for sure its have all form here then
use auto updater it will take just 5 minutes to update to the last ver and you can take all you want too form any DLC I put 50 DLC all just 1giga and 500 mega

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
from looking at their patron page they have fixed the bugs in 9.1 which people have reported and have released 9.2 maybe that version will work better but guess we have to wait until either it appears on here or on ts4 rebels
Hopefully because the mod has great ideas but he packed in too many things that fail to work because he's just just rushing and throwing things at the wall and see what sticks.
He's no WW/DD/Nisa or BD.

I don't like bringing down the smaller creators but clearly he needs to take a step back and fully flesh out the features he's creating one at a time.

Because creating them in bulk then trying to work on other things while the previous thing you just created is still hot garbage isn't going to work out.

Reactions: DeeksLAPD

gsbm

May 6, 2017
pe
Hopefully because the mod has great ideas but he packed in too many things that fail to work because he's just just rushing and throwing things at the wall and see what sticks.
He's no WW/DD/Nisa or BD.

I don't like bringing down the smaller creators but clearly he needs to take a step back and fully flesh out the features he's creating one at a time.

Because creating them in bulk then trying to work on other things while the previous thing you just created is still hot garbage isn't going to work out.
feature creeper infects every developer, large teams have the benefit of a pm to keep the team on the right track and even those teams fuck up. A solo developer just has himself and in the beginning is prone to these mistakes.

Reactions: CatDaddyOG