Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
i lost my hard drive all work gone.but with sheets and this thread recover 60pecent cc and animations,kind of sad momenet but recvover cc is hard specially you love and gone....
Sheeh...that is rough :c you saying this reminds me I should make a back up of all my mods.
If I lost all my mods I probably wouldn't even play anymore.
A lot of my mods are from chinese CC creators and as you know, its CRAZY hard to find their stuff without running into virus infested sites or being linked to dead/deleted tumblers pages.

There is also this big chinese sim CC site but good luck trying to get anything from there if you don't have a chinese credit card/or phone number.

• Wow
Reactions: Hotlisa
Oct 25, 2019
anyone remember the name? we have nisa sgigs etc etc..what i ask a mod where we create stories between sims example i create 4 members house put them each own lewd stories as i want, i recovering all mods after lost this mod name i forget? how i explain guys?mod was really good easy to use? please any one remember ?

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
anyone remember the name? we have nisa sgigs etc etc..what i ask a mod where we create stories between sims example i create 4 members house put them each own lewd stories as i want, i recovering all mods after lost this mod name i forget? how i explain guys?mod was really good easy to use? please any one remember ?
Devious Desires?

Oct 25, 2019
Devious Desires?
no i know already know dd ww aep etc famous mods what i ask that was not very famous easy to use create stories i just forget name cant remember
their is mod meaningful stories but what mi missing is its like thats lewd version in mod they also give option whom between you create stories, its not famous mod its old gold mod, i ask bez may be some old simmer like me remember its name...

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
no i know already know dd ww aep etc famous mods what i ask that was not very famous easy to use create stories i just forget name cant remember
their is mod meaningful stories but what mi missing is its like thats lewd version in mod they also give option whom between you create stories, its not famous mod its old gold mod, i ask bez may be some old simmer like me remember its name...
Could it be RoBurky [ ] ?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bouncing Boobies (22.02.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NNISM Animations (for VIP NNISMers) (21.02.2022)

QuinSims Animations (21.02.2022)

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
That seems an interesting mod. Please let me know if you find the name. TIA

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
YAY new update meaning my games breaks. I have WW, NWP, BD, Tmex stuff, MCCC etc, anyone else having the issue of going into the new world? I cant get past the loading white screen when i click it.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, does anyone knew what happened to the modder Necrodog ?? He hadn´t post anything on his patreon and hadn´t answered any messages since 14th december 2021.

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
YAY new update meaning my games breaks. I have WW, NWP, BD, Tmex stuff, MCCC etc, anyone else having the issue of going into the new world? I cant get past the loading white screen when i click it.
Nvm yall it's TMEX TOOL. So far all the others work

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
OK so I was in the "Sex context settings" to shut off PEE and GROSS settings, but for some reason Barfing is still active.

So my questions are: in what world is barfing NOT considered GROSS and, is there a way to disablel the barfing content?

Reactions: DeadNin