Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
WickedWhims V170.2 (24.02.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anarcis Animations (24.02.2022)

WickedWhims V170.2 (24.02.2022)

Anarcis Animations (24.02.2022)

my sims penis keeps resetting to default not working the individual penis settings ... is this problem with the new WickedWhims V170.2 ??? (I'm using Simdulgence models)

Reactions: Ramagar

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
my sims penis keeps resetting to default not working the individual penis settings ... is this problem with the new WickedWhims V170.2 ??? (I'm using Simdulgence models)
I also play v170.2 and with simdulgence penises (SimpleGens): everything works correctly for me.

• Sad
Reactions: BczILher
Oct 5, 2019
Are you using Sir Sleepy's Big Dick Problems mod? I was having the same problem but apparently a recent update add a function to automatically apply penis models to big dick sims. Naturally you have to select the larger penis first otherwise it will change it to default. Select the penis in the wicked body selector then click on "use this sim for big dick" under the big dick mod.

If you're not using this mod then I guess you're SOL. Disregard this message.

Reactions: MatomiB

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
Are you using Sir Sleepy's Big Dick Problems mod? I was having the same problem but apparently a recent update add a function to automatically apply penis models to big dick sims. Naturally you have to select the larger penis first otherwise it will change it to default. Select the penis in the wicked body selector then click on "use this sim for big dick" under the big dick mod.

If you're not using this mod then I guess you're SOL. Disregard this message.
yesss I read the original post about this mod... here take a look
this is a great mod btw ....

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Yes, this is the problem of WW 170.2. I also have penises constantly reset to default. But they are not reset from Simdulgence, but from BNX_BTTB.

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
Yes, this is the problem of WW 170.2. I also have penises constantly reset to default. But they are not reset from Simdulgence, but from BNX_BTTB.
yess I also use BNX_BTTB for another my save... and this problem is always same if you use Sir Sleepy's Big Dick Problems mod .....
Good news is I just recently solved this issue .....& right now I'm the happiest person on this planet :geek: