Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Since the current URLs of the sheets are asked relatively often: Here is the most important information again.
Important 1: The actual URLs for the Google Sheets change regularly. Therefore saving as a favorite is useless.
Important 2: Anyone can access or find the actual URLs. In the spoiler a short description of the way!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
Since the current URLs of the sheets are asked relatively often: Here is the most important information again.
Important 1: The actual URLs for the Google Sheets change regularly. Therefore saving as a favorite is useless.
Important 2: Anyone can access or find the actual URLs. In the spoiler a short description of the way!
All one has to do is bookmark this link:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
All one has to do is bookmark this link:
All roads lead to Rome... you are right. That's definitly the shorter way.

But there's a reason I go the Reddit route: I always filter the 'Changelog' and/or 'Request filled' tag there first so I can see if there's new content for me to find on the sheets.

Last edited:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I don't understand how MIKKOI's patreon stuff hasn't been shared anywhere. Their female body details offer ENDLESS variety for customization and are such good quality! So much better than wild_guy's by far imo! I don't even use skins anymore, just mix and match their details which btw blend perfectly with any skin tone.

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
I don't understand how MIKKOI's patreon stuff hasn't been shared anywhere. Their female body details offer ENDLESS variety for customization and are such good quality! So much better than wild_guy's by far imo! I don't even use skins anymore, just mix and match their details which btw blend perfectly with any skin tone.
I've even asked for it on reddit and no one shares it
:cry::cry:

CatDaddyOG

Jan 5, 2022
I fully concur with this. It's one of the most essential things ever. Hopefully someone donates one of the best nsfw mods for ts4 right now.
some content can be found here but not newest stuff:

Also anyone have the patreon version of QuinSims new mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: daledoe

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I fully concur with this. It's one of the most essential things ever. Hopefully someone donates one of the best nsfw mods for ts4 right now.
some content can be found here but not newest stuff:

Also anyone have the patreon version of QuinSims new mod?
That kemono is for Miiko not MIKKOI.

This is MIKKOI:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can anyone share house cc? i see so much npc cc like clothing and make up but never enough house items and building stuff. most of the stuff i find are the same, i was hoping for more old or broken houses cc and overall building stuff cc for building houses and yards.

wouldn't hurt to also have a mod that allows to change the fucking landscape to fully rebuild an entire neighborhood. honestly is it any wonder i stopped buying sims 4 update/packs and just torrented it? those fucks update their game with the most bs garbage piece of crap for an unfair price. meanwhile all this shit was already in the older games, at the very least they could have added horses or just give us more control over the game. not being able to fully customize neighborhood is such bullshit at this point. people paid those EA fuckers thousands of dollars for the entire game packs yet they can't give us something so simple?

sorry for being mad, after so many years I just want the Sims IP to be in the hands of another company...

• Angry
Reactions: ProximaLewds

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
can anyone share house cc? i see so much npc cc like clothing and make up but never enough house items and building stuff. most of the stuff i find are the same, i was hoping for more old or broken houses cc and overall building stuff cc for building houses and yards.
Whenever I need some new houses and stuff, I go to Loverslab, they usually share some of them there, but for mods? F95 all the way.

Reactions: Ramagar