Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
You have to buy and manage the brothel with your phone.
I installed the mod. Nothing new except "detected several duplicate files".
I precise I use also wicked wims.

Can you give me details about the mod functionnement ?

There is also no other buildings named brothels...

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
I installed the mod. Nothing new except "detected several duplicate files".
I precise I use also wicked wims.

Can you give me details about the mod functionnement ?

There is also no other buildings named brothels...
You have to click on the phone and then on buy or open brothel. Then it goes to the world map and you have to buy a club or bar. This lot will get the brothel trait then. To manage the brothel you also have to use the phone, but to hire sims you could also click on one in your relationship and hire from there.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Anytime I try to access a link that starts with siasky.net, I get a Secure Connection Failed error with the code SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG. I use Firefox. How do I fix that? Please explain it to me like I'm 5.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
The Rebels sheet is meant here.

Here select the animations folder and you will find the objects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The big G says the sheets have been deleted. You posted the link yesterday, worked two days ago, but as of right now, poof.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Anytime I try to access a link that starts with siasky.net, I get a Secure Connection Failed error with the code SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG. I use Firefox. How do I fix that? Please explain it to me like I'm 5.
It is not you, it is the site you are trying to access. Their SSL has expired and they have not renewed it.

Apr 17, 2019
Please update. Does anyone have the new version of TURBODRIVER has updated WickedWhims Patreon to version 170.3 for the 1.85 patch? Thanks in advance!

Last edited: