Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Khlas Animations (07.03.2022) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made the decision to support, worth every pennies.
Man This guy is so good at his animations. Its actually quite insane how much work he puts in in his animations. Its a nice blend of hyper aggressive.
If only they did Male on female((I use futa on female though)) but I use anal more than anything else anyway.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Man This guy is so good at his animations. Its actually quite insane how much work he puts in in his animations. Its a nice blend of hyper aggressive.
If only they did Male on female((I use futa on female though)) but I use anal more than anything else anyway.
He shared a female demonstration in reply to someone from Patreon.

"Your animations are AMAZING, you're very talented. Do you think you'll make them compatible for hetero couples someday?

My animations can work with straight couples just fine, maybe not the throatbulge however due to the bottom's fapping unless your female has a penis. And bonus now is that boobs should jiggle. Thanks so much!
here you can have a preview of how it looks like with a female (khyan is bisexual so no worries) : "

I use them for every gender.

Oct 25, 2019
He shared a female demonstration in reply to someone from Patreon.

"Your animations are AMAZING, you're very talented. Do you think you'll make them compatible for hetero couples someday?

My animations can work with straight couples just fine, maybe not the throatbulge however due to the bottom's fapping unless your female has a penis. And bonus now is that boobs should jiggle. Thanks so much!
here you can have a preview of how it looks like with a female (khyan is bisexual so no worries) : "

I use them for every gender.
nice to know i will try, i think in ww setting u can change to any gender also without objects too sometime but how it looks i will try, bez his animations good

Oct 25, 2019
i have help to ask do any of you create face mask of celebrity by your own???after watch some youtube videos own learning i create good face mask almost identical look i even created milf resort game model face mask, here is the problem in youtube all facemask videos on black skin creators its match gameskintone easy.....so when i create white skin mask the side of skin in round shape does not match exact skin tone of sims 4 game???this only issue i had,, i learn all solo i ask other forums so not everyone know about it,,any help to match facemask skin side colurs to sims 4 skin tone really apreciate...thank you for read this long post, i zero knowlege blender, what learn from photoshop only by youtube face mask videos, if only skin tone match with in game all look so perfect...i tried the way game model in second image even all types make up not able match skin tone

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021
Sorry, I'm a newbie, so could someone guide me through the basics, what to download, where to download it, how to apply it to the game once it is downloaded, etc. btw I downloaded sims off steam if that changes anything.

Reactions: Hotlisa

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry, I'm a newbie, so could someone guide me through the basics, what to download, where to download it, how to apply it to the game once it is downloaded, etc. btw I downloaded sims off steam if that changes anything.

drop mods into /Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Oct 25, 2019
its does not change anything if off stream..everyone newbee sometime its not hard that it looks, watch basic youtube videos how mod in sims 4 work and put package file in mods folder documents, rember not put script file more than one folder( look complicate all very easy read basic google how mod sims 4) then youtube how it work...next step where to what? u need animations then application on whom it work like wicked whims etc..then cc means cloths etc etc..as fellow one told u already u go ts4 rebels reddit there u click info u go google sheets (i recommended its first step u get everthing there cc to animation all in seprate folder too its easy) after that u can update everthing time to time here f95 i say best place u get good animation updates news etc number third i would say when u familiar bit go loverslab very good too u find all stuffs too, then some good russian webs too there,,,long story short go google how which folder what to put see 1 or 2 youtube vidoes then go straight( i recommended google sheets) for newbee basics) soon u will pro...i like u first thinks all hard which to where i put,, but in the ends its peice of cake..happy simming

Reactions: Ur_lil_pog_champ_