Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
there's the link but i can't access it and it's the only one that I can find for this thread
ah, that's cosplay simmer - they got booted from patreon for stealing other people's work from other games. Best link for their stuff that's around is here -

violeta

Dec 29, 2017
nisa's wicked perversions got a bug fix - anyone have the patreon version of that? also is atrois animations up to date on the google doc? it still says 2/7/21

edit: looks like artmiel animations got updated too

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Why does Lupo keep deleting his animations? His levels are noticeably smaller than the last update? Anyone know which animations are missing? Maybe tkass can save them for us.
Ikr. Someone used to update their files to include new + removed animations but idk what happened to them. I havent been here in a few months lol

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Ikr. Someone used to update their files to include new + removed animations but idk what happened to them. I havent been here in a few months lol
That was Fin, and then someone was maintaining that file, but then there stopped being a need for the update. I forget why lol

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
How could I submit files that I want to share to the google docs folder ?? What is the password for the Animations from Lupobianco in the google docs ?
The password is in the name of the file when you download it. If you have things to donate, feel free to pm Cherry_Bomb or me on here, in our discord, or on reddit.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Here is the , here is the . I want to say the author is Bruddermann or something like that but I downloaded this a year ago and never used it so my memory may be off. If I'm right it looks like he went scorched earth over at LL as I can't find any messages or files by him anymore. He added to it over time so this may not be the most up to date version but it beats nothing.

A couple of things to note: the tray file doesn't contain all the sims shown, specifically I recall him mentioning that Kakashi wasn't in so if there are a few missing you may have to create the characters yourself. The other thing is that while the cc used to create the characters are in their own folders they aren't categorized based on character so if you're downloading this just to make one character you're going to have a hell of a time sorting through all the cc to find everything they need. I also don't know if this works with the current version of WW so be sure to contain all the mods into its own folder and backup your tray folder if you decide to use the tray files.

To everyone else who may not know, this is a collection of anime/video game characters and the cc used to create them, some look better than you'd think (borderlands) while others can be hit or miss (many anime characters).

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Here is the , here is the . I want to say the author is Bruddermann or something like that but I downloaded this a year ago and never used it so my memory may be off. If I'm right it looks like he went scorched earth over at LL as I can't find any messages or files by him anymore. He added to it over time so this may not be the most up to date version but it beats nothing.

A couple of things to note: the tray file doesn't contain all the sims shown, specifically I recall him mentioning that Kakashi wasn't in so if there are a few missing you may have to create the characters yourself. The other thing is that while the cc used to create the characters are in their own folders they aren't categorized based on character so if you're downloading this just to make one character you're going to have a hell of a time sorting through all the cc to find everything they need. I also don't know if this works with the current version of WW so be sure to contain all the mods into its own folder and backup your tray folder if you decide to use the tray files.

To everyone else who may not know, this is a collection of anime/video game characters and the cc used to create them, some look better than you'd think (borderlands) while others can be hit or miss (many anime characters).
they have any cc worth getting because at 1.5 gigs, that's sure a lot of junk to go sorting through. Nevermind the bandwidth aspect.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
they have any cc worth getting because at 1.5 gigs, that's sure a lot of junk to go sorting through. Nevermind the bandwidth aspect.
Unfortunately I don't know, that's primarily why I sat on these files for over a year, after I saw the folder structure I told myself "one day I'll check it out" but that day never came.

• Haha
Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Unfortunately I don't know, that's primarily why I sat on these files for over a year, after I saw the folder structure I told myself "one day I'll check it out" but that day never came.
and if I grab that file from you, then itll become me saying "one day Ill check it out" and a year later Ill reupload it to F95 for another poor soul....no must end that vicious cycle before it starts lol

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone have MXIMS -

Also from MXIMS -

Required Mesh for -

Required Mesh for -
I think I have the meshes. Lemme check. I hate that some of their shit is always randomly missing and they don't care to reupload it. Oh well, at least they don't hide behind paywalls lol.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone have MXIMS -

Also from MXIMS -

Required Mesh for -

Required Mesh for -
Here you go, I believe these are the correct cc: